Delta Wing

OK,

Finally got around to signing up with Prime fleet and was attached to the Delta Wing.

2 Questions,

1: what should my new Signature look like?

2:Who is the designated wing commander of Delta wing?

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to having a good old time in multiplayer!!

cwm11.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Armegeddon

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

ICQ# 24007233

No Wing Leader has been assigned yet to Delta Wing. And I see there are 5 commanders in Delta. Good point. Time to start yelling up the chain of command. Atleast you guys need a wing leader.

According to the fleet structure jpg of a long time ago Cmdr Robertson is incharge of Personnel for Prime fleet. But I haven't heard from him around here for a long time. I think we need another Primefleet roll-call up in the ranks again thesedays.

As for signatures, almost the same as mine, only I'm a squadron leader in Gamma's 1st squadron. So you'll have to change that or remove it. For you:

GCV your_ship, Starpath (Mars)

Primefleet, Delta Wing, (n)th Squadron

Displayed motto should be the same for the whole wing, so needs to be dropped here on the forum, or convince the wing leader to change to yours. (now, there you are lucky smile.gif ) ICQ numbers generally go into the profile page. Anybody who wants to know your email adress or ICQ number can check that on your profile page by clicking the first icon on top of each post you make.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

GCV de Ruyter, Genesis (Moon)

16 Squadron Leader - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

[This message has been edited by Rico Jansen (edited 03-11-2001).]