Prime Fleet Roll Call

Thomas Siemens

BCFreak: try to contact your fleet commander. He is listed in the DB (Fleet Commander Gudihl). He will give you your asset and assignment.

Matthew Gideon: You should prepare the Prime Fleet signature for use in this forum. That way, your FC and comrades can more easily identify you. Other than that (outside this forum), you don't need to use it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks for helping us out over here in Prime Fleet aramike. Its been quite awhile since I've seen a post from our personnel officer Cmdr. Robertson hope he reports in soon.

Any Prime Fleet members interested in having a meeting I will be in the Galcom-Prime mIRC chat room this sunday at 10:00am PST. Hope to see you all there.Galcom Prime Chat Room

Cmdr. Maddox:

welcome to Prime Fleet. You have been assigned to 2nd squadron, Gamma Wing as requested. You have been given command over the GCV HarkRadar, a GARID Super Cruiser, as requested.

FYI: assignment Patrol; star station Genesis (Moon)

Cmdr. Jason Cloud:

heh, you're right. We should meet sometimes in chat. Well, got a lot of work at the moment, we'll see...

Cmdr. Gideon:

Your signatur should read

quote:

Cmdr. Matthew Gideon

GCV Excalibur, GALCOM HQ (Earth)

Prime Fleet, Alpha Wing

You have been given command over the GCV Excalibur, a Battlecruiser MK1 (Constellation Class) Attack Carrier. Your star station is GALCOM HQ (Earth), your assignment is Patrol.

TTFN

Good to see you Gudhil!!! I hope that you stay 'cause I feel like we're running around like headless chickens!! Now I will have to take this Garid out for a spin!!!

[R/P]

"Captain, our new vessel is ready."

"Smith don't be depressed. I know it is a smaller ship and doesn't have much of a reputation but, theoretically it should have batter shields seeing as how the shields have less ship to cover. That and I have too much extra space on this loaned MK2 and I don't feel I have done anythng to deserve it. I will slowly work my way up to the ship I want."

"And what's that?"

"Now what would be the fun in telling you. Besides I believe you should be going to GalComHQ and picking up my ship."

"Yessir, right away sir."

[R/P off]

I hope I will be a valuable asset to you when BattleCruiserMillenium comes out, but right now I have a high fatality rate. By the way do any of you know if we will be able to choose different ships, such as the Garid in Battle Cruiser Millenium? Thanks

Nice to see that you haven't retired Fleet Comdr. If you find a couple of dumb but willing floaters that need a position, Special Opps needs a small squad. Six ships should do it. We will need ships that will be the Fleets eyes and ears and be able to perform the tasks that require undercover work. This would be separate from the other fleets, answerable only to the SC, you and me.

Let me know what you think....

'MAX'

[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: Maxamillian ]

• 3 weeks later...

reporting in as ordered

To TacopsCommander:

Delta Wing needs information about missing members except WingLeader and me.

No contact to 4 other Commanders.

Cmdr Thorgan

GCV Dark Flame

Prime Fleet, Delta Wing

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Just thought I would bump this thread back up to the top. I've been firing off e-mails all morning to the AWOL commanders. I guest will see shortly how many members are actual still in Prime.

Well, I'm still here, haven't heard from any of my crew in the last month, Thorgan was actually the only one who I have ever gotten a response from, so I am a wingleader, without a wing!!

Life's that way sometimes!! LOL

Guest LORD_DrDeathhand

Commander LORD_DrDeathhand Reporting for duty SIR. I am ready to uphold the Law in our Galaxy and beyond.

Ready to serve Earthcom in anyway possible.

Peace be with you.

Always

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back Drdeathhand thanks for responding to my email and checking in.

quote:

Ready to serve Earthcom in anyway possible.

huumm! your in Prime Fleet. You won't be serving Earthcom. Also you should make a sig that looks something like this.

Cmdr. Drdeathhand

GCV-Avatar GALCOM HQ(Earth)

Prime Fleet, Alpha Wing

Oh and lose the quotes. Your only allowed to use one quote and your entire wing has to use it. So check with your Wing Leader as to what quote Alpha Wing uses if any.

Thomas when I was emailing the AWOL Commanders yesterday from the Fleet database I found two vanity email address one of which bounced back to me everytime I tryed to send mail to it.

quote:

I guess they will all come back once the game is out with multiplayer enabled...

Oh ya and some! IMO you should make them all reregister though for not being at least some what active on the forum.

quote:

IMO you should make them all reregister though for not being at least some what active on the forum.

Agreed, we should clean out the fleet database of all the deadwood, anyone that has not posted in the forum somewhere in the last 6 months should be deleted from the roster and made to reregister. Or we should make another Prime fleet checkin, let it sit for a month and whomever did not check in, gets deleted and has to reregister.

Just my opinion...

Guest Remo Williams

Good to see you made it Stiever. Now you need to make your Sig. If you need a reference look at the one I posted in the Epsilon Wing News thread for Cmdr. Demolition.

LOL!! Baloogan are you in Prime? I didn't see you listed anywhere in the Fleet database. If you haven't registered go here and sign up. Then create your Sig, and lose the quotes.

Regards

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Cmdr. Sev Badgerius, Reporting in.

Looks like Gamma is ready for action.

Wow, looks like we've got a few more active members than I thought. Excellent.

Any commanders belonging to Gamma Wing who do not have squadron assignments, please post in the Gamma Wing News Thread, and I'll assign you.

Thomas, this might not be the exact right place, but I was thinking that perhaps a Command Staff thread is in order, where all members can view, but mainly where command staff (Wing commanders and up) can discuss strategy, tactics, personnel, logistix, etc. What do you think?