Delta Wing News

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the commander of Delta WIng:

New logo has GALCOM approval.

Right now the logo is located on a temporary server, so do not link your signature yet. I will post when it is uploaded to its final destination. Then all Delta Wing member should modify their sigs.

OR

The file should substitute the one to which Delta Wing sig already link to (and that logo is located on Cmdr Jaguar homepage). This way we would not need to do any changes to our sigs. But this can be done only by Cmdr Jaguar himself (even if he is a Gammulan now )

Let me know! I will upload the logo on my website anyway this evening (GMT +1).

See you in space!!

Guest Remo Williams

If you want you can store it at primefleet.com with the other Wing logos. Just email it to me I'll upload it to the server then post the url so you can adjust your sigs.

Ummmhh....

Looks like all Delta Wing members are very busy testing their new ships!!

Where is everybody??? I know the game is simply The perfect simulation, but...

C'mon, drop that joystick! Come back to Earth (for a while only, eh eh eh).

Btw, between a mission and another I worked on my new website. It is coming out quite nice. I will post the url tomorrow, so that SC can give me approval.

Well, I've got to go now, some Gammulan riders are coming out from hyperspace, Starpath station need my help!!!

See you in space!

Ok, new website for GCV Artemis is online!! SC, I would like to submit the homepage for approval.

To all other commanders, please, would you check the new GCV Artemis website and give me your (any, good or mean ) opinion? Thanks!

(WOW! I just received GALCOM approval by mail. It took only 5 minutes!! That's the GALCOM efficency! )

See you in space.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Stephanos ]

Well, Thought that I could handle 2 AE's, I barely have time to keep up with my Gammulan one, so, please remove me from the Deltawing roster. I will no longer be involved with Prime Fleet in any way shape or form, I have a Fleet to run!!

Sorry guys, the next time I see you will be as red in my sights. GOOD LUCK!!!

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Guest Remo Williams

Ok Jaguar, good luck with your new fleet.

Maybe in a few years, when Gammula is a GALCOM colony we can set down have a brew and tell war storys about the Terran conquest of the Gammulan quadrant.

Farewell cmdr Jaguar!

Good luck with your new fleet.

And next time we shall meet, I promise, I will blow your ship up very quickly, in a painless way!

Eh, eh, eh, nothing personal, Cmdr, but you know, those Gammulan... well! They killed my parents!

(You can read a quick bio on my website)

See you in space!

As squadron leader can I give a name to my squadron? (1st squadron Delta)?? I saw that 1st squadron of Gamma Wing is called The Guarddogs.

I thought of "Cerberus Squadron" (It is a three headed dog with a snake tail and snake heads proturding from his back. He guards the entrance to the underworld, allowing the dead to enter but, never to leave.), unless its a name already taken by some other wing or squadron in other fleets. If so my second choice is "The Hellhounds". This way we keep the same theme along with The Guarddogs of Gamma Wing.

I would like some feedback from Delta memebers.

If positive, I will submit it to Galcom for approval.

Please, let me know!

See you in space

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Stephanos ]

No need to submit for GalCom approval. The names are "unofficial" and they don't go in your sig. Wing leader approval is all that is needed to name the squadron. That name can be used on the web site, or anywhere else, except your 3000ad sigs. I don't even think there would be a problem putting it in your primefleet sigs.

PS. Gamma Wing 2nd Squadron (Now inactive) is called "No Quarter" to give you more ideas.

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

Guest Remo Williams

I received your emails guys and responded.

Edit: Maybe someday I'll learn to type without all the typos.

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]