Delta Wing News

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, been taking too much for Work, so, after this weekend of remodeling my bathroom, I will get going on the official Deltawing Webpage.

Also, am going to move things around a bit on Activeworlds, gonna try and make so that Thorgan can move things around in his office, if not, then Thorgan I am going to need you to send me some pics for your walls.

Also, if you can, all Deltawing commanders, please send me a pic of yourself for the webpage. Tig or some higher format is preferred, I will be customizing them and therefore JPG will not work, a gif might work, but if that is all you have then send it along!! [email protected].

Thanks and regards

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Remo has been nice enough to get primefleet.com and put it up, we have 7 megs to play with. So give me ideas here people. I am going to get working on it ASAP now that I have access and getting some general idea of what the layout is gonna look like.

So give me some ideas....

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OK, it's been dead in here for a while, so thought that I would give an update.

Just recieved flash, was waiting until I got that to create the Delta Wing webpage. Now am learning the ropes and when I come up with something cool, I will get it up and running. Give me a few weeks. And I will get in and register on the new Primefleer forum ASAP.

Other then that, the Delta Wing offices on AW are going to get a major remodel when I get the chance between all my other obligations, but I will get to it.

OK, got signed up in the forum, and since I have been sick as a dog today, I worked on a quick and dirty webpage for Deltawing.

So Deltawings page is now up, Thorgan, when you get a chance, send me a picture at [email protected]. whatever file format you've got is fine.

Although at the rate things are moving right now, you may get transferred to another wing or another fleet altogether.

Anyway, quick and dirty page is up, the real one is going to take a littel longer, but it will be worth it, that I assure you!!

OK. Again, sick as a dog, and have been playing with Dreamweaver. New Delta webpage is up, take a look at it Here.

Tell me what you think, lots of work left, but it is a beginning!!

I have not been around for a while, sorry. Do I still report to Delta WIng or was I sent to some other Wing? If this is still my Wing, I am ready for combat. Thank you. I will visit the Delta Wing website soon.

(How do you get the Delta logo at the bottom of the Signature?)

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: Stephanos ]

Just went to Prime Fleet website... My name is int the MIA list... sigh!!

Is there a way to ammend to this? I'm back in action (even if my website is now down, due to technical reason, I should manage to change the URL soon). I pre-ordered BC Millenium, and I will try to be more active in this forum and for any other thing.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Stephanos:

Just went to Prime Fleet website... My name is int the MIA list... sigh!!

Is there a way to ammend to this?

Welcome back, I'll be updating The website MIA list later today.

Stephanos,

OK, you can go ahead and get you sig all squared away, then I would like you to go to primefleet.com and register on the forum there.

Also, take a peek at the Deltawing webpage and give me any ideas you might have to make it better.

Regards,

Guest Remo Williams

Actually Stephanos the last line of your sig should read.

16 Squadron Leader - Prime Fleet, Delta Wing

quote:

Is there a web page where all these thing are explained? I mean, some instructions on how to create a RP Character? I tried to browse the primefleet.com website but I could not load several page.

primefleet.com is still under construction I hope to have it finished soon though. There will be a page to explain how the create your sig for each wing when its complete.

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Sweet, we need all the help we can get!!

Welcome M. Pelleteir to Delta Wing, your service is greatly appreciated. Once MP comes out, we are going to have a ball.

If you want to get involved in the RP thread, please feel free to do so, Delta wing needs some attention in there, and I'm not real good at RP, but MP, AHHHH MP, that's what I'm talking about!!!

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

If you want to get involved in the RP thread, please feel free to do so, Delta wing needs some attention in there, and I'm not real good at RP, but MP, AHHHH MP, that's what I'm talking about!!!

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Heh, maybe i'll put a mention of Delta wing in one of my rps.

Then agiain, maybe i wont.

• 3 weeks later...

It is my unfortunate duty to announce my resignation of my DeltaWing squadron commander position. I will remain in Delta Wing, but will not be the commander of said wing.

I have accepted another position in another fleet, and due to the conflict of interest in a command position in Prime Fleet and a command position in the "other" fleet, I hereby tender my resignation.

Please put me in a Delta wing position, just not in a command capacity.

I will announce my new position shortly, after my resignation has gone through the system.

It has been my pleasure to command the Delta Wing, and I will continue to help in whatever capacity for the wing that I can, webpage, helping the new commander, whomever that might be. I propose to the fleet commander that Thorgan be my replacement. That is all for now, I will make the further announcement at a later time.

Best regards,

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Who else is in Delta Wing? Come forward and be considered for Wing Leader.

Jaguar, I appreciate you doing the ethical thing in stepping down. I look forward to fighting by your side AND making the individual molecules of your stormcarrier take separate vacations.