Members of Prime Fleet, listen up!

Guest Commander Hamblin

Guest Commander Hamblin

Because of the lack of response to my previous thread, I will consider the Fleet Commander of Prime Fleet Inactive, until otherwise.

I would like two things from you.

1) If possible, please try to contact your Fleet Commander, and direct him to both this thread, and my previous one.

2) Whoever your next in line for command of Prime Fleet is, please make yourself known.

Thank you.

What's your point Hamblin? Just because our fleet cmdr Gudihl is not answering your message doesn't mean he's "inactive".

Make yourself more clear what you mean.

regards

Guest Commander Hamblin

I am becoming impatient, and frankly, if it's not too egotistical of me, I consider this of the utmost importance (Within an RP context, of course).

If you have a Fleet Commander who can't respond quickly to calls of this nature, then you need someone who can.

Heh, no panic. I have much to do at the moment, checked email and will answer within the next few days.

Btw., Cmdr. Hamblin - this whole fleet stuff is not (only) about RPing. Fleets wer installed for multiplayer, and GCO. RPing is a nice gimmick, but not a must IMHO. That means one does not have to be into RPing to lead a squadron, wing, or even fleet.

If the other commanders of this fleet are into heavy RPing, this is fine to me, and everybody else in Prime. As I said, it is no must.

Best regards.

quote:

Btw., Cmdr. Hamblin - this whole fleet stuff is not (only) about RPing. Fleets wer installed for multiplayer, and GCO. RPing is a nice gimmick, but not a must IMHO. That means one does not have to be into RPing to lead a squadron, wing, or even fleet.

If the other commanders of this fleet are into heavy RPing, this is fine to me, and everybody else in Prime. As I said, it is no must.

Indeed