Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by desolator:

Affermative.

Is the sig correct now?

It should read:

S55 Staff Chief/CO Velari-Prime Fleet, Epsilon Wing

Guest Remo Williams

Where is that post at? Because thats incorrect fomatting! When you have more than one job they are to be separated by a forward slash not a comma also get rid of the word "and". Look at my sig, since I have three jobs could you imagine how silly that would look if I used the formatt your suggesting. You guys get it corrected ASAP. If I'm giving you the wrong info trust me MY CO or the SC will correct me.

Nuff said.

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

No panic!

The rules have been diskussed here, and demolition got the quote (see posting from 09-05-2000 03:42) right.

OTOH the SC ruled (quoted in posting from 09-02-2000 05:12) that the line should use the following format:

Duty designation (if any) - Fleet/Div

There is no official hard rule how to denote the duty designation. If you guys think that a forward slash looks so much better than a comma, and the word "and" just hurts the eye, that's fine by me.

One more thing: the assignment S55 also includes CO Velari. Thus, use:

S55 Staff Chief, and CO Velari - Prime Fleet, Epsilon Wing

or

S55 Staff Chief/CO Velari - Prime Fleet/Epsilon Wing

Best regards.

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Thomas Siemens ]

That is correct

I'm taking a leave of absence so that leaves you in charge Desolator.

Contact me by e-mail if you need to discuss anything, my email is [email protected]

For details go here

i'll check the forums everyonce in awhile and post

you'll know when i'm back officially cause i'll say so

When we get wing assignments, your job will ne to post them at Primefleetforums and then refer the rest of the wing to your post

Get in touch with Remo for the pwd to Secure area over at prime fleet forums. The wing assignments are posted in there. Hopefully i shall return to service with in the next couple of days.

[EDIT: edited some spelling]

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

Commanders, we have a new patrol zone.

Head over to the primefleet forum to recieve your new orders.

And Cmdr.Demolition, I apologize for the late message but my ISP had a check with their servers and our connection to the net was severed for days. This will not happen again.

Guest Remo Williams

Sorry Demolition but who are you talking to? I mean which members of your Wing, there names would help. Are you refering to all of them? Except desolater of course.

Guest Remo Williams

IMO your doing fine for a staff chief without a staff. Don't worry about it just stay active on the forums thats all I ask. Until MP gets here anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...