Want to JOIN!

TARWMSRK

I wish to join prime fleet... Please excuse my intrusion on this fourm but i found nowhere else to sign up

oh yeah im already registerd in teh fleet database as an indie cop but i wish reassigment

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Carl Burning ]

Hehehehhe, this should be interesting...

Hey, Carl, if no other Prime wing needs you, there's several Wing staff spots and spaces in the first Squadron of the Beta Wing

[ 10-15-2001: Message edited by: Rm ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Carl Burning:

I wish to join prime fleet... Please excuse my intrusion on this fourm but i found nowhere else to sign up

oh yeah im already registerd in teh fleet database as an indie cop but i wish reassigment

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Carl Burning ]

Welcome aboard Carl consider yourself in. You'll be assigned to Beta Wing for now, so report in to RM in the Beta Wing News thread. He will help you with your sig and give you your squadron assignment.

Fleet Cmdr. Gudihl could you make the changes in the DB when you get a chance, thanks.

Gudihl

There is a problem with the rank next to jaguar

Hes got a Fleet Leader next to his name, it should be Cmdr

or Wing Leader as it is over at Prime Fleet Forums, but since here we just use cmdr thats what it should be

hope the message isn't mind bogolling

Oh, dont worry about intuding, your asking to become one of us, for that reason your definately aloud to visit this area, infact its probably best that you did post it here

[ 10-15-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Gudihl

There is a problem with the rank next to jaguar

Hes got a Fleet Leader next to his name, it should be Cmdr

or Wing Leader as it is over at
Prime Fleet Forums
, but since here we just use cmdr thats what it should be

The "Fleet Cmdr" next to his name means that Jaguar is a Forum Moderator. The admins have got a "Tacops Cmdr" next to their name. That is their forum job, not their rank within the fleets.

Btw., we do not use Commander, we use the word Leader to denote jobs. There is no rank Wing Commander, the job Sx6 is called Wing Leader.

Thus we have the following jobs:

• Fleet Leader

• Wing Leader

• Squadron Leader

Here is a list of ranks:

• Supreme Cmdr

• Fleet Cmdr

• Commander

IIRC, there are no Tacops Commanders, or Strategic Commaders at the moment.

Best regards.

Can't believe I missed that Thomas, sorry, I could have answered that question, and I thought I already had on another thread.

Maybe I answered that over ICQ, hard to keep track sometimes!!

I was talking about the rank assigned under each persons names

I was wondering why Jaguar got Fleet Cmdr under his name when he doesn't cmdr a fleet

they could use Tacops cmdr for moderater recognition.

The wing Leader stuff was an insider joke.

Remo has Wing Leader designations over at Prime Fleet Forums.

To make sure you know what it is i was talking about, the following are quotes from the area i was looking at.

Carl Burning

Ensign <--------Note the Ensign

Member # 2848

Gallion

Tacops Cmdr <----- Could use this rather then Fleet Cmdr

Member # 105

demolition

Cmdr <------Cmdr designation i was refering to.

Member # 2249

Jaguar

Fleet Cmdr <---- Designation that i was wondering about

Member # 134

Sorry for the confusion in my first post.

If this is insubordination i'll find the nearist Air Lock

Badgerius,

You needed to look up a few posts at Thomas' post before throwing in your lot there.

To tell you the truth thats what I thought too at first. SC didn't warn me, he just did it. So the next time I posted I saw Fleet Cmdr and went hey, looky there, at 890 posts I become a fleet commander, but then I went back to the main index and there is my name in the moderator slot, then I just went DUH, and then, hey cool, thanks SC!!

Epsilon helped me figure this out as well, we went over it on ICQ, Took us about 5 minutes and a bit of jumping around, but we got it figured out!!

If I am a moderator on a specific subject, then I post as Fleet Commander, but If I am not a moderator on a subject, see developement news, then I post as a commander BUT, if I am an admin such as Thomas, Aramike or Gallion, for examples, then whenever or wherever they post, they post as Tacops commander.

Now won't I feel foolish if Thoams comes in here and tells me that I am totally and completely wrong!! LOL

quote:

originally by Thomas

The "Fleet Cmdr" next to his name means that Jaguar is a Forum Moderator. The admins have got a "Tacops Cmdr" next to their name. That is their forum job, not their rank within the fleets.

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]