May fleet roll call

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Since very few followed instructions and posted a monthly ships log like we agreed at our last meeting. Will be going back to a monthly roll call to keep track of Primes active members.

So lets here it, who still wants to be a member of Prime fleet? With the MP patch do out soon we need to get our act together or give it up. You have two weeks before I clear the fleet roster of all inactive personnel. Wing Leaders email or PM your members let them know its time to show up and contribute to the fleet.

Our FC has already stated that once MP is release if you have not been active you have little or no chance of getting on a fleet server.

Guest Remo Williams

As one of our fighter pilots would say,"this does not look good!" LOL! So far we have enough cmdrs. to put one on each of our Star stations. If we count the FC then we can cover star base earth also.

Guest Remo Williams

RM I sent you a private message.

Hey Max just the man I was looking for glad you could make it.

RP

Max

We need some Intel on the Gammulans. Word has it they've been conducting operations in the Credian quadrant but its unreliable at best. We need to know if this is true or not see what you can dig up.

/RP

LOL! If you have a reply to this post put it in the prime fleet pinboard thread. I don't want to mess up this roll call thread to much.

Guest Remo Williams

Just one day left commanders until your considered AWOL. If you return after the deadline you'll be busted down to cadet and sent back to the academy for training. Before you can join the rest of us in MP.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still here.

The aforementioned career change has been completed and my first assignment (27 days) is now behind me.

I am now ready willing and able to cause as many headaches for the Gammulans as I can when MP becomes a reality.