Congratulations Gudihl! Send my regards to your newly wed wife too

quote:

Originally posted by Gudihl:

The topic says it all...

... oh, btw. - I am now
married

Best regards.

Congratulations!

Dodnt look at me, i love it to play Multiplayer Games...we have Summer....and when there will be not soon a worked Multiplayer comes out there will be many other Games like that with working Multiplayer Mode..thats the hard Reality... (I get boring to play and play only solo missions, and the Fight Element in the Air isnt really good...the Fighters are for me to quick Only good war is the war on the Ground, in a Space Station or as a Space Marines)

So, enoguh talked

So, i am still living

quote:

Originally posted by Ferigad:

Congratulations!

Dodnt look at me, i love it to play Multiplayer Games...we have Summer....and when there will be not soon a worked Multiplayer comes out there will be many other Games like that with working Multiplayer Mode..thats the hard Reality... (I get boring to play and play only solo missions, and the Fight Element in the Air isnt really good...the Fighters are for me to quick Only good war is the war on the Ground, in a Space Station or as a Space Marines)

So, enoguh talked

So, i am still living

ummm....what?

What you mean with Uhm what? I know that my English is a little bit rusty, but it should be good enough to understand...or did you allready Forgot me? Hellllooohhoooo..it is me...the Elite Pilot...not a High Rank Security Bridge Commander

Eh, ask Papi what wing i was...lalala..didnt remember now...just now that Papi comes 6 Months ago to me, raise his Hands, make strange movements and say all the Time "join Prime, Prime, Prime, Prime" the next i remember was that i sitting in a shuttle on the way to the HQ

[ 06-23-2002, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Ferigad ]

quote:

Originally posted by Ferigad:

What you mean with Uhm what? I know that my English is a little bit rusty, but it should be good enough to understand...or did you allready Forgot me? Hellllooohhoooo..it is me...the Elite Pilot...not a High Rank Security Bridge Commander

Eh, ask Papi what wing i was...lalala..didnt remember now...just now that Papi comes 6 Months ago to me, raise his Hands, make strange movements and say all the Time "join Prime, Prime, Prime, Prime" the next i remember was that i sitting in a shuttle on the way to the HQ

ahh i understand English you speak now.

you assigned to Alpha wing me thinks.

LOL Ferigad, maybe I should not open my big mouth in the first place ;-)...

Just kidding, I need one of your kind in my wing for sure!

Guest Remo Williams

RP

(Grabs Elio shoves him into a foot locker and locks it!)

RM if you need your staff chief any time soon let me know and I'll give you the key to let him out.

/RP

Welcome back Ferigad, Alpha Wing could use a few more good men like you.

What you mean with welcome back..i was never away...just boring...

i am wait and wait for a Multiplayer you know..

that┬┤s all...just talk theoretical...There are Games out with the Potential to be like Battlecruiser Millenium or BCTC etc....and they arent so, but there are Massiv Multi...

And there is Battlecruiser Millenium..and no Massiv Multi or Multi ...it┬┤s a bad cruel hit in my Heart when i see that mutch of my Friends dislike BCM couse no Multi....*snieff*

I Pray every Day to God that there will be soon a big Update in the Multi mod

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

RP

(Grabs Elio shoves him into a foot locker and locks it!)

RM if you need your staff chief any time soon let me know and I'll give you the key to let him out.

/RP

LOL!

RP

Nah, leave him in there for a while longer, serves him right for disrespecting a superior officer, he can count himself lucky that it wasn't an airlock you shoved him into!

/RP

Hey, ehhh..wanna too that cool nice..eh.....Thing..down of your Messeages..Rank etc...sorry, i forget how i could say that..this "Remo Williams, Captain, External bla bla bla"

and how i make this nice Little Pic┬┤s ? could need a Alpha Wing Pic for a Leutnant Rank as Elite Force Pilot in the Prime Fleet in Alpha Squad under the command of Commander "The Shark" Papi Little joke..just eh..something trhat.....omg is my english bad

[ 06-24-2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Ferigad ]