Assignments

Guest MIKE113

Guest MIKE113

I think some of us would like to know what ship type we will be assigned. I would like to get in some practice. I usually play in the Mark 3 but I know we can't all have a carrier....

Guest MIKE113

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

the only thing your assigned to is to find out a way to kill Resnig without him screwing up the part when he dies!

I thought that was everyone's assignment...

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE113:

I think some of us would like to know what ship type we will be assigned. I would like to get in some practice. I usually play in the Mark 3 but I know we can't all have a carrier....

As assigned to alpha wing, and our purpose is in the defence of galcom. We will probably have mk2 battlecrusiers, our purpose is to intercept and inspect.

Guest MIKE113

OK,if the Gammulans come to my patrol area I will inspect the debris of their ship for contraband!!!

[ 07-29-2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: MIKE113 ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

OK,if the Gammulans come to my patrol area I will inspect the
debris
of their ship for contraband!!!

Sounds like a plan to me.

RP

Any Cmdr. that brings in a chunk of debris with GMV-Prosterno or Darksaber printed on it gets 30 days R&R at my summer house on Polaris 2.

/RP

quote:

OK,if the Gammulans come to my patrol area I will inspect the
debris
of their ship for contraband!!!

Somebody is watching you..... Somebody is following you.

There be Gammulans here! (Or is there? Maybe I know something you don't, but then again, perhaps not?)

[ 07-31-2002, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Guest MIKE113

I'll skip the R&R if you don't mind, to create more debris fields for inspection!!!

(Note to self, clean rearview mirror)

[ 07-31-2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: MIKE113 ]

Guest Remo Williams

For those Prime fleet members that don't know their Wings assignment and have been unable to goto the fleet forum lately. Here are the current Wing assignments.

RP

***INCOMING MESSAGE***

To: All Wing Commanders

Subject: Commense operation LOCKOUT!

The following assignments will be in place until further notice.

Alpha Wing: Sol Star System

Beta Wing: Procyon Star System

Gamma Wing: Barnard's Star System

Delta Wing: Polaris Star System/Barnard's Star System

Epsilon Wing: Polaris Star System

Alpha Wing, stop all traffic including shipping into Sol. Set around the clock check points at all flux fields and jump gates that allow access into sol. No vessels are allowed to pass with out direct orders from Prime Fleet Tactical command. Any transports that resist are to be confiscated and taken to a holding position in orbit around Mars. All hostiles are to be distroyed on site!

Beta Wing Squadrons 1-3 are to be placed on Starstation alert status. All other squadrons are to be sent to the Procyon Star System. Intel reports Raiders and assassins from the Credian Quadrant have linked up with Raiders from the Terran Quadrant. Setting up several Bases of operation on Actis IV to stash there loot from Terran Shipping lanes. Several companys from the 1st OMB and SMB have been dispatched to the area. Your job is to provide close air support and destroy any vessels that may escape the marines on the surface before thay can get away.

Gamma Wing, 2nd Squadron is to be placed on Starstation alert status. All other Squadrons are to be sent to the Barnard Star System to blockade Sygan Starstation. Do not allow any traffic to or from the station. Do not engage the starstation itself only vessels trying to use the station. any shipping vessels that refuse will be confiscated and sent to a holding area in Mars orbit. All hostile vessels are to be distroyed on site. If assistances is needed Delta Wing will provide back up units as needed.

Delta Wing, Squadrons 1-3 are to be placed on Starstation alert status. Squadron 4 is to provide security for a vessel holding area that will be established in Mars orbit by Alpha Wing. All other squadrons are to be sent to patrol the Polaris and Barnard Star Systems to provide assistance to Gamma Wing and Epsilon Wing as needed.

Epsilon Wing, Around the clock check points are to be established at all jump gates coming into or leaving the Polaris Star System. No vessel are allowed in or out of the Terran Quadrant without direct order from Prime Fleet Tactical Command. Any Transports that resist are to be confiscated and sent to a holding area established in Mars orbit. All hostile vessels are to be distrioyed on site. Delta wing will provide any assistance needed to secure our front door to the Credian Quadrant.

Ok Commanders you have received your order. Operation Lockout is to proceed at 2300 hrs tonight. All Wing leaders are to report into Tactical Command Weekly as to the progress of the operation.

That is all!

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

/RP

quote:

Jupiter Earth & mars, now clear!! No gam's will get past on my watch!!

Are you sure? Are you absolutely positive?

Better be really, really sure!!

Somebody just may be watching you keeping that space clear!!

Don't forget to get some shuteye, or maybe that wouldn't be a very good idea either. LOL

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

quote:

Don't forget to get some shuteye, or maybe that wouldn't be a very good idea either. LOL

LOL, see this is why GALCOM vessel moved the cloaking device away from the commanders cabin. Unlike the Gammulans commanders that become delusional from extended use of the cloaking device.

Thats why it was so easy to wipe them out during the first Gammulan war. You would think that they would have learnt from their first blunder.

[ 08-09-2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

quote:

Who let the Gams past the bouncer!!