September Fleet Roll Call

Thomas Siemens

Guest Remo Williams

RP

Ok where'd you hide it? You sold it didn't you for more beer nuts? Thats GALCOM property MR. If its not back here by 1700 hrs you'll be on KP until the Gammulans turn into a universal peace organization.

/RP

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

RP

Ok where'd you hide it? You sold it didn't you for more beer nuts? Thats GALCOM property MR. If its not back here by 1700 hrs you'll be on KP until the Gammulans turn into a universal peace organization.

/RP

RP

No sir! i didn't sell it to the gammulans! they might learn some tactical secrets of ours!

/RP

[rp]

Rm: RESNIG!!!

*Resnig comes running over from his station, trips over the TO's station landing at Rm's feet, picks himself up*

Rm: Did you sell our foot locker?

Resnig: uhh.. yeah

Rm: Did the guys who bought the thing look like real ugly, nasty ba*tards?

Resnig: Uhh, uhm... i think so

Rm: Did they look like Gammulans?

Resnig: uhm... i can't remember

Rm: DID THEY LOOK LIKE GAMMULANS???

Resnig (shaking): Uh, i think so

Rm: Ok, now go into that room over there and think about the stupidity of your actions

Resnig: The one marked 'Airlock'?

Rm: Yes, that one - when you're in there, close the door and press the button marked "Do not operate without wearing a pressure suit"

*Resnig enters airlock, Rm notices wet patch on the floor where Resnig was standing*

*HISSSSSSSSS!!!!! - SPLAT*

*Rm watches as nearside porthole is covered in red splatters, a smile comes to his face when he realises that he has improved the gene pool*

[/rp]

quote:

Originally posted by Rm:

[rp]

Rm: RESNIG!!!

*Resnig comes running over from his station, trips over the TO's station landing at Rm's feet, picks himself up*

Rm: Did you sell our foot locker?

Resnig: uhh.. yeah

Rm: Did the guys who bought the thing look like real ugly, nasty ba*tards?

Resnig: Uhh, uhm... i think so

Rm: Did they look like Gammulans?

Resnig: uhm... i can't remember

Rm: DID THEY LOOK LIKE GAMMULANS???

Resnig (shaking): Uh, i think so

Rm: Ok, now go into that room over there and think about the stupidity of your actions

Resnig: The one marked 'Airlock'?

Rm: Yes, that one - when you're in there, close the door and press the button marked "Do not operate without wearing a pressure suit"

*Resnig enters airlock, Rm notices wet patch on the floor where Resnig was standing*

*HISSSSSSSSS!!!!! - SPLAT*

*Rm watches as nearside porthole is covered in red splatters, a smile comes to his face when he realises that he has improved the gene pool*

[/rp]

LMAO! good one!

RP

Elio: Sir! Resnig left a good stain on the airlock!

*Rm finds Resnig's brother and orders him to clean the airlock and then press the "Do not operate without wearing a pressure suit" button*

/RP

• 2 weeks later...