Prime Chatroom

Cmdr Nova

Pending my registration to the Prime Forums, I've also noticed that your chatroom, on the Webnet IRC Network wasn't registered or anything.

I run a couple rooms on Webnet, so I'm fairly in the know of the services there. I've registered it for the time being, until someoen else can get on later, at which point, i'll transfer it to them.

If you have mIRC, you can access it through:

irc.webchat.org (or irc.webmaster.com)

#galcom-prime

Or, you can access the room from the regular chat applet (linked to from the Prime Forums, and above), or the newer version of the Webchat thing, here.

If you see "G|R" in the chatroom, that's only my bot, so don't worry. Otherwise, if you see "Mike`", then that'd be my usual nick. More times than not, a connection "@*swbell.net" would be mine, considering I like to use lots of odd nicknames whilst on chat.

Out.

[ 11-21-2002, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Guest Remo Williams

I'll forward the email on to Thomas the rooms java applet that we were linked to from Prime's site is setup on his web space. So he is actually the founder of the room.

• 3 months later...

OOC: Derek mentioned that in BCO there will be a planet with modern day technology. I wanted to know when that time comes what will our plans be towards the planet's people?

IC:

Supreme Commander released info from a probe about the possibility of a pre-space flight planet. I wanted to know what our intentions woulfd be if it's true.