January fleet roll call

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Sound off Prime Fleet! I need to know who is still around and ready for action? We have several AWOL Wing leaders that I'm going to replace in the near future. We're going to start gearing up for MP and if your not active in the fleet you will not be getting on the Fleet MP servers.

Cadet Charles Bradley reporting for duty sir! Of course, I am still in training so I can't really leave. Those guards they post on our dorm rooms are really mean ;( Cigar smoking nazis if you ask me. Not that I want to leave or anything ,but it would be nice to be able to go out and get a drink and a pretty lady every now and again! Any how, I'm still here!

Guest Remo Williams

Not a bad turn out for two days! Now if we could just get RM, Hugo, and Ferigad to report in we could get to work.

Hey RM I've seen you on the board did you turn to the dark side or what??

Shit! i didn't notice this thread...

Anyway, i'm still alive (barely)

Here's a tip - don't trust Mandorians who have had too much drink - they're not particularly easy to agree with

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

Still here as always

Oops I knew I was forgeting someone!

Good well that accounts for all are normally active members. There are a few more members out there that still visit the board but haven't posted to a roll call in months or longer. Guess its time to send a few PM's to have them remove prime Fleet from their sigs; or start participating in our roll calls and other activities.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

Wolferz what's wrong with your sig?
[/QUOTIE]kinda screwed it up after making the logo change. I 'm still having some trouble typing,see? I give up

You'll get it wolferz give it time. I'm just glad your back with us. Once you recover a bit more you'll be back typing as good as ever!!

Hugo here is the new url for the Gamma wing logo.

http://www.primefleet.com/logos/gamma_logo.gif

• 3 weeks later...