March Fleet Roll Call

Serondal

I'm here! I noticed no one has started the March Fleet Roll Call so I will I've been gone for a while but now I'm kinda back. I can't really play until BCMG comes out though sorry guys

please leave this threads to Remo or out Fleet Commander

anywho im here... nothing to report on earth except those insurgent fools tried to infiltrate our base but got a nice big surprise when they entered the command center

there in the brig awaiting interrigation

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks for being helpful Serondal. They were just trying to let you know roll calls are part of the Fleet Staff personnel officers duties. Just like study and practice is for a cadet. Ferigad made the same mistake last month that's probably why you got the WTF from Rosko hehe!

Usually I only have roll calls when I haven't seen a majority of Prime's members post for awhile. Since you have started the topic though we might as well use it. All Prime Fleet members check in.

Also everyone that is helping to put together our fleet charter I would like to have a live chat session ASAP to wrap this business up. Check the fleet board for further details.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rm:

Still alive (i think)

Well double check because I'm going to need you for MP!!

BTW Race Bannon how much longer are you going to be on leave status?? LOL!

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by Rm:

Still alive (i think)

Well double check because I'm going to need you for MP!!

*Double checks*

uh, my heart's still beating, so i guess i'm still alive

I'm here in Supernova 09, my ship was attacked my unknown forces in Obsidia so my crew and I were forced through the nova. My enginnering crew out done itself my geting the ship fully functional in under 6 hours. My pilots deployed mining vessals onto the planet in hopes of obtaining fuel for the way back home.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rico Jansen:

Well, I'll better show my face here so Remo won't forget my Primefleet retirement payment this month.

LOL!

Its in the mail!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

I THINK i have my rig squared away and as soon as this semester is finished and get caught up at work I will complete my training Obi-wan er...Remo. And oh yeah whats a vacation?

Cool, I'll see what I can do about rushing you through the program! We might just beat the dark side yet Skyw...Bannon! Vacation? Umm isn't that a movie by national lampoon.