All right.. Help a guy out

Falstaff

I've got a verbal sparring match going on with Gammulans and Insurgents on the newbie boards and nobody from prime fleet is jumping in.....

Do you guys just not get involved when a cadet gets into a bar fight?

quote:

Originally posted by Sir John Falstaff:

I've got a verbal sparring match going on with Gammulans and Insurgents on the newbie boards and
nobody
from prime fleet is jumping in.....

The bar is neutral ground. As Scotty once said, you should be man enough to take a few insults. And I read nowhere that they insulted your ship.

Besides, cadets who start a fist-fight with senior officers usually end up in the brig. Next time, let the Fleet Commander start it.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by Sir John Falstaff:

I've got a verbal sparring match going on with Gammulans and Insurgents on the newbie boards and
nobody
from prime fleet is jumping in.....

The bar is neutral ground. As Scotty once said, you should be man enough to take a few insults. And I read nowhere that they insulted your ship.

Besides, cadets who start a fist-fight with senior officers usually end up in the brig. Next time, let the Fleet Commander start it.

Indeed, although I will buy a round for the winner!! When we have our first MP session with the Gammulans check the stats out afterward. I'm sure you'll see that we've separated the men from the boys and had a blast doing it!!