Prime's August Fleet Roll Call

Guest Remo Williams

SC, Gentlemen of Galcom,

I appologize for intruding on your personal forum however, I would be terribly remiss if I didn't come to the aid of Mr. Most. I first identified his post (the one he and the SC are mentioning here). I offered him some advice, before he got into trouble. I think he took that advice onboard and made an honest commitment. As a brother in arms, IF the SC will reconsider, I will stand good for him. I don't know him from Adam, but I know that if he gives his word, you can take it to the bank. Military people are/should be held to that standard. SC, give him another chance. If you will not allow him into the Galcom community, can we take him into the Spectre Fleet. I and Gallion will assist his transition.

With ALL Due Respect!

(Salute)

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

SC, Gentlemen of Galcom,

I appologize for intruding on your personal forum however, I would be terribly remiss if I didn't come to the aid of Mr. Most. I first identified his post (the one he and the SC are mentioning here). I offered him some advice, before he got into trouble. I think he took that advice onboard and made an honest commitment. As a brother in arms, IF the SC will reconsider, I will stand good for him. I don't know him from Adam, but I know that if he gives his word, you can take it to the bank. Military people are/should be held to that standard. SC, give him another chance. If you will not allow him into the Galcom community, can we take him into the Spectre Fleet. I and Gallion will assist his transition.

With ALL Due Respect!

(Salute)

Very well then. Decision reversed effective immediately.

Most, if you know who Rattler is (at least to me), you'd know that he is one of the most respected members around here and a long time friend of most of us BC primaries. So, him vouching for you is the highest honor you can imagine and shouldn't be taken lightly. Step of out of line and you're on your own. Since he is an admin, he'll be banning you himself.

All is NOT forgotten Mr. Most! "Uncle Rattler" doesn't forget. He never forgets Friends. I hope you become one. Now go play nice with the Galcommies!

quote:

Most, if you know who Rattler is (at least to me), you'd know that he is one of the most respected members around here and a long time friend of most of us BC primaries. So, him vouching for you is the highest honor you can imagine and shouldn't be taken lightly. Step of out of line and you're on your own. Since he is an admin, he'll be banning you himself.

Only if he posts in Insurgent Forum, Boss! I'm no longer an Admin, unless you reinstate me to that Prestigious Position again.

[ 08-11-2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Rattler ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

I appreciate the second chance and thanks Rattler for sticking your neck out for me. Hopefully all is forgotten.

(steps up to shuttle landing pad)

Welcome back Cadet now grab your gear and head over to Prime HQ and reregister. I've informed your academy instructer of your return so you can begin your training ASAP.

1st OMB's lower there weapons and stand at attention as Remo walks on by them and orders the Cadet back to Prime, Kalshion sighs as he didn't get a chance to drum someone out.. he then orders the marines back to there bunks.. all 0 of them

Hint hint

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by LBM:

Hey, whats wrong with the PrimeFleet Forum????

The domain host is having some server problems at the moment I have already been in contact with them. Thats what their saying anyway. I may have pissed them off yesterday though when I jump their arse about not sending me a renewal notice. I had forgotten that the fees were due and they were going to shut it down. Everything is payed for now though. If its not back up by the end of the day I'll be on the phone again.

• 2 weeks later...