Request to take Leave of Absence

Most

TO: Prime Fleet Commanders

SUBJ: LEAVE REQUEST

1. I'm currently about to be deployed to mission top secret destination unknown..and i dont know if i'm ever coming home.

2. No seriously i'll be deployed to Thailand for about 3 weeks. I'm leaving one day this week, cant be to specific on it. I should be back on or around November 25th.

3. Cadet Most requests absence of leave in excess of 21 days with full benefits of pay and allowances. This Cadet also requests hardship pay due to the fact that i wont be here when UC is released.

Respectfully Submitted

Cadet Most

Forward for Action

I realize that it will take me that long Sir. And i dont think i need advance pay. 1 US dollar equals to about 44 of there's. So i can go down there with 20 dollars and live like a king...

lol...no seriously

[sALUTE]

Make sure you get your fill of Kobe beef. Supposedly, the cattle are fed beer to make the meat tender.

Which must be why a Kobe steak goes so well with a bottle of ice-cold Tai beer.

See you when you return, cadet. Hopefully, you'll find Prime Fleet knee-deep in multiplayer combat.

8 months? hmm if he cleans up the marine barracks for 4 months then I think Remo will be able to swing a deal with the SC

hehe!

Just becareful Most.. please... its a dangerous world out there and the last thing I want to hear is that one of our boys was caught in the crossfire

Good Luck Marine! Make us all proud =D