December Roll Call

Kalshion

Umm.. not sure if im even ALLOWED to make one. But since the main prime fleet board is still down (last I checked) guess I'll post this anyway

Feel free to Shoot me Remo if it isn't needed anyway you know the drill

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

hey i was about to post one!

of course im still here as usual. replaying KotOR on my x-box and readying for the holidays.

I'm here trying to hunt Elio down. I think he is on Dantooine I knew I saw the Ebon Hawk here *searches*

Elio, are you dark, light , or somewhere in between?

BTW do you know how to get a Third ending? If not PM me and I'll let you know.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

uhm, shouldn't you ladies be doing the roll call from within the options in the Fleet DB?

Okay, I've done a search for info on "fleet database" and checked all the topics in the Archives. I find no reference to a "roll call" option in the Fleet DB. What did I miss?

Thick-headed guys like me don't find things like this to be self-evident or inherently obvious. You gotta spell it out. If December roll call had been held in the database, I never would've known about it.

So I've done what I must do to keep from screwing up. I've started a log for myself. A combined regulation of standard operating procedures ... taken from all the sources I come across as I wander, clueless, thru the halls of GalCom.

Now if I can only find the primary link to the database ... 'cause, evidently, we will need to be going there on a regular basis.

And, since I can't do this on an empty stomach ...

Now I'm really confused.

I logged on at the database. Cool. I registered just yesterday. Talk about fast service. But, search as I might, I couldn't find any option to answer at roll call.

The database really looks good. I'm impressed with all the work somebody has done there. But the only place I can find where a roll call might exist is at "Prime Fleet Bulletin" ... which is a work in progress.

What else am I missing?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

it was boudn to happen! *muahahahahaa!*

Lol! Yep, you can't blame them for wanting to be part of a winning team!

BTW Elio check out this post so you can fix your sig logo. The rest of you guys that haven't fixed the broken logo link in your sigs need to check out the post also ASAP.

Also this is the last roll call here on the forum they will be conducted through the fleet DB from now on.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

ok but now thsoe sigs aren't working...

Oops! I must of deleted them from the server by mistake when I uploaded the site sorry. Give me 10 minutes and they'll be back at those URL's.