Prime Fleet Academy Closed!

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Commanders I have decided to close the Fleet Academy at this point. I know longer have control of fleet personnel registration or a way to communicate with the new recruits to provide them with information needed as a new Prime fleet member; Because they are not active on the forum.

If youÔÇÖre currently a cadet please change your sig to reflect your wing/battalion selection in the Fleet Database following the sig guideline for Prime Fleet. If you are unsure as to how it should look contact your Wing/battalion leader by PM for assistance.

That is all.

Derek,

Cmdr. Williams is Prime's Personnel Officer. If you agree, I grant him Fleet Leader security level on the Fleets DB, so that he can manage personnel, and maintain communications.

Remo,

any news on the status of the web page(s)?

Best regards

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I know longer have control of fleet personnel registration

Why not? And since when?

I would normally handle member registration through the Prime Fleet website or via email. When we switched over to the Fleet Database for member registration I no longer had control of member approval due to my security level.

quote:

Remo,

any news on the status of the web page(s)?

Sorry no set date for its return FC. I'm really short on cash right now due to the holiday season. I'm hoping to be able to pay the host some time in January and get it all up and running again.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks SC, I really hated the thought of shutting down our academy program. It's a good way to help our new members get to know all the different aspects of the game.

Prime fleet cadets please disregard my first post in this topic and leave your sig as they are. The academy will be back up and running soon so get ready for your training assignments.

I need the Academy instructors to contact me by PM or email ASAP to discuss the state of the Academy, the next training assignments, and the progress of are current cadets.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Remo

If theres anything I can do to help with the site please lemme know, like sending money and such.

Same here...i have money. The government pays me every two weeks...whether i work or not. Plus i'm not married so i have some loot to spare. PM me with a price.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks for the offer commanders! If It looks like I'm not going to be able to do it in January. Maybe we can all work something out to get our site back up.

quote:

Originally posted by Gordon:

Remo,

You can count me in also, just send me a PM with where and how much, I'd be glad to help out with the expense of keeping the site up and running.

One person should not have to bear the cost for the good of the Fleet.

Agree'd we all joined this fleet. And in my opinion we should all help and maintain it