The State Of Fleet Membership

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

The following members have reported in for the month of February and are eligible to take part in fleet MP activities for the month of March. If you have signed up for prime fleet membership recently you missed the Feb roll call don't worry I know your there just make sure to report into the March roll call.

John falstaff

DennyMala

Marvin

Kalshion

Gordon

Most

The following members are registered to the database but have not responded to the February roll call. There profiles will be set to AWOL as per Fleet regs. Until they report into [email protected]

Daniel

Elio

Jason Cloud

Courtney Cox

John McMahon

Perry Rhodan

Jorus C'baoth

The following fleet members have not registered to the Fleet Database and I will contact them one last time to see if they still would like to be Members before I write them off.

Maximillian

Wolferz

Race Bannon

Robert Martin

There will be a court Marshal hear held in the Prime fleet chat channel this saturday for the following cadet.

Courtney Cox

I need all G1-G6 officers and all S1-S6 officers to participate in this hearing to determine the fate of Cadet Cox.

Please keep in mind that the Supreme Commander can reverse or ammend our decision.

We have two new recruits for this month. Please try to help them get a accustom to Prime fleet reqs.

Cadet Whitaker

Cadet Patrik Vanda

That is all.

Edited Topic Subject

[ 04-26-2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

There will be a court Marshal hear held in the Prime fleet chat channel this saturday for the following cadet.

What time?

I'll post the time in the calandar of events this evening.

Guest Remo Williams

Thank you, I'm sure you'll see us all there from time to time. Your all welcome to visit us at Prime's board also. Give my congrats to your new CO I look forward to working with him setting up MP operations.

Guest Remo Williams

The following members have reported into duty since my post above.

Cmdr. Daniel

Cmdr. John McMahon

Here is are current list of active members

Supreme Cmdr.

Voltaic

Joe Gudihl

Remo Williams

John Falstaff

DennyMala

Marvin

Kalshion

Gordon

Most

John McMahon

Daniel

The Following members have been set to MIA

Elio Jason

Jason Cloud

Perry

Jorus C'Baoth

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

I will be updating this thread in the next few day to reflect the state of the fleet at this time.

All registered member need to get over to Prime Fleet HQ and post to the roll call thread ASAP to be counted if you haven't done so yet.

If your a Cadet there is also another roll call going on at the academy. Please get there ASAP you don't want to miss an academy roll call trust me.

As it stands now according to the fleet database Prime is 33 members strong, 19 of which are Cadets. Now I just need to see those numbers in the roll calls.

That is all!

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

The Fleet Database has been cleaned of inactive members. If you were removed from the Members database and would still like to be apart of Prime just reregister. You will be required to be a participating members or you will be removed again so stay active if you join.

Here is the list of active Fleet members.

[*]Supreme Commander

[*]Joe Gudihl

[*]Remo Williams

[*]Marvin

[*]Gordon

[*]Daniel

[*]Jason Cloud

[*]John Falstaff

[*]Kalshion

[*]Mrxknown

[*]H. T. Wolferz

The following is the list of active Cadets.

[*]Most

[*]Flax

[*]DennyMala

[*]Patrik Vanda

[*]Mahzel

[*]IVO

The new Fleet MP structure will be posted today. That post will also have all of your current assignments so please be patient. I will answer any question you have on our structure and assignments then.

• 1 year later...
Guest Remo Williams

The following were discharged from Prime this morning for failing to respond to Octobers DB roll call and prolonged inactivity within the fleet with out posting a LOA.

Cadet Casey

Ensign Courtney Cox

Cadet Procion

That is all.

I approved Casey a couple of days ago after some PMs. I just forgot to inform you Remo.

He still has to pass the academy though.

Sorry for the confusion.

Procion and Cox purged from the personnel sheet.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Attention Prime Fleet Members!

The following members have not as of this time reported into the monthly roll call that was issued by the fleets DB at the beginning of January.

Casey

Erahel

Most

Robert Iceman

Please report in ASAP, RP, and, MP assignments will be issued soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

The following members have checked in for April.

Commander DennyMala as of 10:41 on 02 April

Commander Grayson as of 15:38 on 01 April

Commander Kalshion as of 13:00 on 01 April

Fleet Commander Marvin as of 12:09 on 01 April

Cadet Matchoo as of 12:05 on 01 April

Strategic Commander Remo Williams as of 10:50 on 01 April

Ensign Robert Iceman as of 23:28 on 02 April

Ensign Samaelryn as of 17:37 on 03 April

Thank you gentlemen for being active in Prime and participating in our MP and RP sessions.

The following members need to check in and take a LOA if your unable to participate at this time.

Ensign Casey

Cadet Erahel

Commander Most

Cadet Seb Muller