Prime Fleet Forums

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

SC was registered to the forum before I moved it and lost the members database in the process.

Thats why we all had to reregister a while back.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

...are over
?.

Yes Derek, that's right. "Would you like your meds now?"

hehe sorry DS, I just couldn't resist. Am I still a commander in Prime Fleet?

[Edit: Sorry thought I had the quote]

[ 03-22-2004, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Mrxknown ]

Guest Remo Williams

I've moved the primefleet forums back to primefleet.com. Feels good to have the forums back home finally.

You can access the forum here

Edit In: Almost forgot I would like to thank the following people for their generosity

[*]Fleet Commander Joe Gudihl

[*]Commander "Flash" Gordon

[*]Commander Marvin

[*]Cadet DennyMala

[*]Commander John Falstaff

Thanks for makeing this all possible for Prime fleet.

[ 03-27-2004, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

If you have registered to post at the Prime Fleet HQ Forum in the last few weeks and didn't receive your confirmation email containing your login info send me and email at [email protected].

We have been having some email server problems this last month and some of them were not sent out through the board. I'll look up your info and mail you ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, like the rest of you Prime dudes ,I am concerned about Remo.

I hope he is OK. I know (from public posts) he was having heart problems.

Kinda worried, like the rest of you.

[ 05-26-2004, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Cc ]

Guest Remo Williams

Hi all I'm fine all is well. In short I lost the internet connection to the main server last Thursday. Thanks for your concern. I have been in contact with SBC daily trying to get the service restored but with them being on strike right now I'm not getting much done. They can't even tell me what the problem is their having right now.

I sure am glad that the school I attend in the evening has Internet service available for the students or I wouldn't have been able to even post now.

quote:

I've sent him two emails with no replies so far.

Sorry boss I can't get to my mail right now. I'll reply as soon as I can check it.

I'll try to keep you guys updated as to when you can expect the forum and sites back up.

See you all soon!

Guest Remo Williams

Ok men the forum and sites are back up. No thanks to SBC. On my last call I volunteered to come down and fix their equipment for them. I guess they got my meaning LOL!

Guest Remo Williams

I'm taking the forum and webserver offline for about 1 hour from the time of this post to install the MS exchange server. I hope to get rid of the email problems we have been having lately. I'll post again when everything is back up.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok well as is usual with MS software when you try to fix one thing it screws up a host of other needed features. I'm going to take the server offline again today for a few hours for repair and maintianence.

This crap is enough to make me consider going with Linux for our domain needs, just kidding that would open up a whole new can of worms I don't want to mess with.

Anyway the forum and sites will be back up this evening have patience. When I'm done will have a killer webmail based system to use just wait until you see it!