Prime Fleet Forums

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Ah, OK. Thanks. I was going over there to see if I had missed any comments about the new station distribution in the latest patch.

Last night, while deploying a shuttle for mining, an NPC snuck up and left me with 14% hull and very few operational systems. Using the deployed shuttle, I ordered it to tow me to the NZone, where I thought I'd read about a new station. But it wasn't there ... or, at least, I couldn't find it.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Using the deployed shuttle, I ordered it to tow me to the NZone, where I thought I'd read about a new station. But it wasn't there ... or, at least, I couldn't find it.

You must be joking. There are two stations in the region. And just to be sure, I just came from there. You might want to download and reapply the patch.

Did you try launching from one of those stations?

Did you read the VCF for this patch?

quote:

Did you read the VCF for this patch?

Yessir. That's where I got the idea that I'd find a station in the NZone. I'll go back into the region today, when the GCV Asimov is fully operable, and check.

If they're there, I'll assume Resnig was in charge of repairs yesterday and he messed up all my external sensors.

If they aren't, I'll reinstall the game.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Looks the battery on the Gameboy running the Prime fleet forums are dead again.

LOL! yep that's why I'm upgrading to a PS2 for the board no more batteries required. Should be done tonight when I get in from school.

OK, effective immediately, if anyone using a sig image residing on the primefleet server fails to remove it when the server is down, I will DELETE their profile.

I am frigging sick and tired of warning about this. If you people can't find a reliable server, DON'T RUN ONE!!! Why is this damn server down almost every two weeks or so?

Just to show how SERIOUS I am about this and to show my anger, at 12 noon EST, I am going to pick a random profile to delete, if it contains ANY links to the dead server. My first candidate is your profile Remo. So, God I hope you read this before noon.

Remo, as fleet leader, you are 100% responsible for this and I'm goddamn sick and tired of this. When I browse this server on my PDA, I don't want my connection to time out waiting for images to download from a dead server. And it is NOT fair to dial-up users either.

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

Fixed. Apologies again, didn't understood it was creating problems too since is inactive until you click on it.

It probably wasn't yours but Marvin's sig image.

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Sir, Marvin uses his own server to host that image.

I'm doing the same right now....

Edit: no more problems from now on.

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Sir, Marvin uses his own server to host that image.

Then it must be Remo's then.

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

I feel relieved.... this means that I can put it in again..? ..... J/k

Yeah, you can put in a link to the forum, as long as you don't link to an image which has to be displayed.

quote:

Just to show how
SERIOUS
I am about this and to show my anger, at 12 noon EST, I am going to pick a random profile to delete, if it contains ANY links to the dead server. My first candidate is your profile Remo. So, God I hope you read this before noon.

Remo, as fleet leader, you are 100% responsible for this and I'm goddamn sick and tired of this. When I browse this server on my PDA, I don't want my connection to time out waiting for images to download from a dead server. And it is NOT fair to dial-up users either.

Sorry, Boss. AFAIK, Remo is in school over the day, so I took the freedom to edit his profile. I don't want to loose him...

Best regards

quote:

Yeah, I gathered that. Besides, I was just going to back it up and delete it. That would've freaked him out to no end. Then I'd just restore it.

So much for the best laid plans.

/me evil

I dunno to be either scared or laugh

quote:

Besides, I was just going to back it up and delete it. That would've freaked him out to no end.

Don't tell Remo, but that had me on the floor, laughing ... just thinking about it. Thanks to Gordon, all my own images are stored elsewhere ... just in case.

Time to take a break.

Guest Remo Williams

Well lets see ummm let me wipe the sweat from my forehead first. hehe I almost fell out of my chair as I started reading this topic. Thanks boss the old ticker needs a good jolt from time to time lets me know I'm still alive.

Anyway I've almost got all these blasted server issues worked out. Everyone make sure those images are stored on a proven server for awhile. I'm going to make sure all issues are cleared up on ours before I host anything.

BTW I just got the board back up. Now its time to install those new mail servers. Woohoo! I'll check back in once I get to class to see how many errors your all getting on the PF forums.

quote:

LOL!!

Though I was going to use Dennymala as an example.

Thanks.... you're kind as usual....