Prime Fleet Forums

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

BTW clean up your sig cadet no quotes or mottos are allowed at the academy thanks.

Reminds me how scruffy I used to get when on leave.

Time to get back into shape. No more slacking, Cadets! If ya' snooze, ya' lose.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Com. Lille:

Is it open yet?

No, but if you're hot to trot, send a request to:

[email protected]

After, I'll send you instructions, a copy of the syllabus, and the dash-1 checklist. I'll also send you a schedule for completing your cadet assignments. Since this is a special case, I will expect you to complete every assignment on time. I will then schedule your check ride and will expect you to show up, on line, at the assigned time.

Or, you can just relax and wait until the FC gets Prime Fleet's website back up. By the by, cadets who run through the regular session are given more leeway.

If it's a host you need.. why didn't you ask? I know of someone who might be able to set you up, and I know the person... might be able to talk him into hosting it for ya, although for a fee of course..

Same here. And finally i'm on the schedule to have cable internet set up this Friday at home. So you better believe as soon as its up, i'll be online. So look to see me online at the earliest Saturday your time.

Yes!! And guess what Commanders...i'm typing this from home through my cable connection. Man this is so fast I cant believe it, its better than the one I have at work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...