Fleet MP Training Begins Monday

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Attention all fleet members as the topic states we will begin MP training on Monday. Below is the schedule that I have worked out for commanders in the US and Europe. Training times will be given in PST for US members, and GMT for members in Europe. It will be up to you to figure out what time the sessions will be held for your time zone. If you absolutely canÔÇÖt figure this out PM me and IÔÇÖll give you a hand.

MP Training Schedule

Monday 04-05-2004 USA Members: 5:30pm ÔÇô 7:30pm PST

Monday 04-05-2004 European Members: 5:00pm ÔÇô 7:00pm GMT

Wednesday 04-07-2004 USA Members: 5:30pm ÔÇô 7:30pm PST

Wednesday 04-07-2004 European Members 5:00pm ÔÇô7:00pm GMT

Friday 04-09-2004 USA Members: 5:30pm ÔÇô7:30pm PST

Friday 04-09-2004 European Members: 5:00pm ÔÇô 7:00pm PST

Once you have completed all three session you will be eligible to compete in fleet matches. We will be using a combination of Teamspeak and the in-game chat interface for communications. If you donÔÇÖt have teamspeak installed nowÔÇÖs the time to grab it.

Please try to be on time we will meet on the Prime Fleet West teamspeak server at the scheduled time for a pre-session briefing. Anyone that is more than 30 minutes late will not be allowed to participate in that session and will have to be rescheduled to complete the session.

If you have UC use this thread to sign up so that I know whom all to expect for the training sessions.

The time is getting close men for Prime to secure the future and freedom of all races in the universe, sign-up today to insure this goal.

Whoa REMO!!! Very nice job and thanks again for the effort you put for the good of Prime Fleet.

As you know I'm still hunting for my copy of UC (the local EB store must have it arriving in the next weeks) but still I have the problem of a 56K connection.....

I may join the fray in better times.....

My wife appreciates the fact you start all these things at 5:30 ... means I only get to watch half of Bill O'Reilly. Though, I'm sure she would rather you start at 5:00 sharp.

But, yeah, I'll be there. Of course.

And, Denny, you can always come up on TeamSpeak and .

At that time I'm still at work (it would be 6pm in Italy)....and I will be able to be with you only for almost 1 hour....on a 56K connection....and WITHOUT HAVING THE POSSIBILITY TO PLAY..... it's too much for me to take... ... I will risk an heart attack...

However I haven't downloaded the connection sofware yet, it will be on no use to me righ now.

Guest Remo Williams

I'm disappointed that more of you have not signed up for this, but its cool considering that I have to delay it until nexted Monday. I'll posted the revised schedule in the nexted day or so.

Cadets you should be signing up for this also. It will count as training missions toward your graduation from the Academy.

One of the things I will be showing you during these sessions is how to spot and take out cloaked vessels during combat operation. along with serveral other things I've learned through out my years of playing BC titles.

I've got my parents over to see me but i'll try and make next weeks session. Which version of the MP patch do I need currently running RC8 ver 3.

I was already to stay up late tonight looking forward to the online training.

Commander,

Hope your doing well.

I hadn't signed up previously due to my whopping 4 weeks of BC experience. I assumed it would be best if I just completed the offline training first.

quote:

One of the things I will be showing you during these sessions is how to spot and take out cloaked vessels during combat operation. along with serveral other things I've learned through out my years of playing BC titles.

However, when you put it this way, consider me signed up.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

....Can you lend a hand to a poor non UC player that will surely find interesting how to do that....

If you feel generous PM me so that it will not invalidate the MP training session.... I'm not going to tell it anyone without permission.....

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

If you feel generous PM me so that it will not invalidate the MP training session....

Or, you could listen in on TeamSpeak and pretty much get the gist of what's happening. 'Cause, even tho' one picture is worth a thousand words, one verbal command is worth an entire day of typing up a PM.

Yeah.. you're right... but at that time I'm at work and I still don't have the software to connect.....uhm... I must get that thing and figure out how it works...

Cadet Cerebus reporting for duty.

I'd like to join Prime fleet but may have messed things up with my Fleet Database application. I asked for Primus Fleet instead of Prime, and am now unable to correct it. (regged as Cerebus)

In addition, I've applied for forum membership over at your main site.

I also have TeamSpeak and am anxious for some UC MP games/training.

Thanks for your time.

[ 04-10-2004, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Cerebus ]

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome to Prime! I approved your registration to our forum, but I'm unable to do anything about your registration to Primus Fleet. I'll ask our FC to lend a hand. Until then though just head on over to our forum and check in with the academy.

Thanks Remo, but it looks like I never received a confirmation email with my password to the Prime Forums.

Also, when I tried to email you directly about that, my message was bounced back saying it was rejected by the PrimeFleet server saying it didn't like the 'mail from' address. So I thought to inform you here, as it is my only recourse.

You could try me at [email protected] as well.

Regards,

Cerebus

[email protected]

[ 04-10-2004, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Cerebus ]

Guest Remo Williams

Ok thanks.

Guys for now send all email to me at [email protected]

to get your password from Prime's board just go to the login screen then retrieve your password from the board. If it still doesn't send it to you then contact me by PM on this board and I'll get the info for you.