Prime Fleet Academy Has New CO

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Attention all Cadets!!

I would like to annouce the appointment of a NEW CO to the Prime Fleet Academy.

Lets all give a big Salute to Marvin! I'm sure he's going to run a tight ship so lets get those shoes and belt buckles up to a high gloss.

You all need to get in contacted with the Academy Commandant ASAP. He needs to verify your membership info. We're in the process of cleaning up the Fleet Database so you have only yourself to blame if you have to reregister to Prime when we're done.

The Academy is really going to start rocking soon Cadets. Check in NOW so you can complete your training and receive your Wing/Battalion assignments before we start scheduling MP matches around the end of June.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

Wait...does this mean no more drinking in the barracks.

LOL! Try it and lets see how fast it takes you to get to the brig! Hell Marvin would probably run you there himself with a RT41 in the middle of your back knowing him.

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

Wait...does this mean no more drinking in the barracks.

My Megaron has a "10-Forward" ... and that synthahol stuff has been loaded into the probe launcher tubes (I'd rather not know what's going on in other parts of the galaxy, anyway).

Rule No.1: any room I walk into and don't find a cold one in my hand within the first thirty seconds ....

Rule No.2: Don't make me finish rule No.1.

But, for now ... this round is on me.

I sense a trip to the Alpha Wing Bar!

*remembers the day when Cmdr. Remo sent me to the brig*

Hmmm...maybe I wont be headed to the bar so fast...

Since it's the middle of the week and training must continue, unabated, I've set up an open tab for Friday night .... just remember Prime Fleet rule No.86: If you break it, you gotta replace it.

Saturday hangovers are authorized. As a wise man once said, in "Under the Yum-Yum Tree," I pity anyone who doesn't drink ... when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day.*

Hopefully, some of you will have more than one thing to celebrate by then. If not, I'll have open tabs every Friday until the current crop of cadets has graduated.

Cheers.

*Though, admittedly, the above reference is to booze, it could also hold true for some "health drinks" I've had the misfortune to swallow when it was too close to bedtime. Undigested, such drinks can contribute to a poor night's sleep and a resulting early-morning need for a strong cup of coffee.

Marvin

Desbit the fact that I have no marines to train, I'd say something but I won't in fear of SC tossing me out the air lock , you want me to come Friday to watch? Or also to help train?

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

... you want me to come Friday to watch? Or also to help train?

By all means. I'll have some near-beer, grape juice and whatever else you might want ... we gotta celebrate your graduation, too.