ISS & Wraith Temp Assignments

Commander Jamont

Hello commanders,

ISS fleet is in need of new personel our own recruiting is not going very well and some people have vanished trying to recruit members on other worlds

so fleet leader and wing leaders of prime hear my word

Edited topic subject

[ 06-16-2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

Hello commanders,

ISS fleet is in need of new personel our own recruiting is not going very well and some people have vanished trying to recruit members on other worlds

so fleet leader and wing leaders of prime hear my word

As I said Jamont I'll lend a hand to ISS once I get Prime operating smoothly should'nt be much longer soon as i finish this server install I'll have more time on my hands. For now though I'm off to school!

Guest Remo Williams

Ok I have some temp transfers to announce. Since most of Prime is either hard at work with fleet business or still in the academy I don't have much to spare at the moment but I'll do what I can. The following members please report to your new fleets until further notice and try to drum up some activity for the Fleet your assigned.

Cmdr. Kalshion will be going to ISS as and officer to help with recruitment.

Cmdr. Jason Cloud(Papi) will be stationed at wraith as the recruitment officer.

Cmdr. H. T. wolfers will also be going to Wraith to give Papi a hand with recruitment.

I'll be sending notice to each of the above cmdrs. to confirm they've received there orders.

I will be placing Marvin in charge of Prime Fleet affairs as I head out to Wraith then ISS to help work out fleet structure and operating procedures. To be placed on the Galcom Online website once I get it back up this week.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Roger that boss, uhh does that mean we have to change our sigs?

This is a TDY (Temporary DutY), Kal. You continue to wear your own patches ... because you still represent Prime Fleet.

Guest Remo Williams

I've sent a PM on this Kal. Please change your sig to your proper Prime fleet sig ASAP. I sent you an example with the PM.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Cmdr. Jason Cloud(Papi) will be stationed at wraith as the recruitment officer.

O.K. I do what I can. I've been quite good in recruiting in the past

"Helm, set a course to Lyrius.

"Aye Sir, course laid in."

"Engage"

"I'll be in my quarters, notify me when we reach Lyrius."

I think it's time to use and old volunteer tactic I learned in PLDC; "I need 4 volunteers. You You You and You!.