It's Graduation Day At The Academy

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Lets all give a big hand to our newest Graduates. As I announce your names please rise and come up to the podium to receive your Commanders wings.

Commander Most (sound of applause)

Commander Patrik Vanda (more applause fills the air)

Congratulations Commanders now the real work starts! You both shall receive your assignments this evening when I announce the new fleet structure. For now I'm sure your ready to get out of the academy and take a stroll on the decks of your new GALCOM issued vessel. Take care of them men and they'll always take care of you.

*stands on the side line's with his arm's folded and watch's the two cadets while his marine's make sure no one who isn't apart of the event try's to get in*

"Congradulations Cadets... or shall I say, Commanders"

*Steps up to the stage...

*thinks to himself...wow...this has been a long time coming.

*Shakes Commander Remo's hand...and awaits the announcement of his future assignment.

Congratulations, Commanders!

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

*Shakes Commander Remo's hand...and awaits the announcement of his future assignment.

This is Fleet Commander Remo Williams. You should have learned that by now, or do you need another semester at The Academy?

Best regards

Thankyou everyone for all your help.

In the last few weeks I've learned alot and I'm eager to meet my new crew and take my Command Craft on it's first true assignment. It's a great honour to be stood here receiving my Commanders Wings which I'll wear with pride and I look forward to upholding the good name of Prime Fleet.

Again thankyou everyone now I guess the real hardwork starts

quote:

Originally posted by Gudihl:

Congratulations, Commanders!

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

This is Fleet Commander Remo Williams. You should have learned that by now, or do you need another semester at The Academy?

Best regards

Your right...I do know that already...

Thanks for the congrats guys, i dont miss the Academy enough to want to go back. It wont happen again. I think now im headed to the Alpha Wing Bar...drinks on me.