Can i join?

Cartmanbeeps

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Cartmanbeeps:

I am getting Battlecruiser mellenium gold edition and i would like to join your clan. I will be getting it soon (would've ben today if the store wasnt sold out). Are there any requirments.

Sure you can join if you do just one thing. NEVER call us a clan again thats all I ask. We are a Fleet or an MP organization but never a clan. I hate that term sorry.

Just go here to the Fleet Database and register.

quote:

Originally posted by Cartmanbeeps:

I am getting Battlecruiser mellenium gold edition and i would like to join....

I was going to suggest you should buy Universal Combat ... then decided to check your computer specs first, to make sure it would run on your machine. Guess what?

quote:

Originally posted by WarHero:

i have uc and am good at it the apply to the prime fleet are broken well to me atleast may i join?

Translation: I have Universal Combat and I am good at playing the game. Unfortunately, the link allowing me to join Prime Fleet isn't working ... at least, not for me. May I join?

Answer: You can join if you're ready for six weeks of intensive training.

I see you've already registered your intentions in the Fleet Database. Be looking to your e-mail address for further instructions ... they should arrive by tomorrow. Follow them carefully ... and promptly.

And good luck.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by WarHero:

i have uc and am good at it the apply to the prime fleet are broken well to me atleast may i join?

Translation: I have Universal Combat and I am good at playing the game. Unfortunately, the link allowing me to join Prime Fleet isn't working ... at least, not for me. May I join?

Answer: You can join if you're ready for six weeks of intensive training.

I see you've already registered your intentions in the Fleet Database. Be looking to your e-mail address for further instructions ... they should arrive by tomorrow. Follow them carefully ... and promptly.

And good luck.

o im ready ive played this game whole summer hehe should be peice of cake

And please try to stick to a more understandable english on the forums.... there are people here from other countries that are already having a hard time with correct language....

Thanks on behalf of all the strangers.

Primus is a Galcom Fleet... hmmm...

Well I guess I'll be applying for the next training course when it comes around. Just PM me or something when it comes to that time.

Should I register via the Fleet Database?

I'm more fond of marines rather than commanding, but I can do that... possibly a Space Marine or whateve is needed.

Universal Combat was purchased yesterday.

Welcome Freyar and War Hero! First, it's Prime FLEET that's part of Earth Military which is part of Galactic Command (GalCom).

See you out there.

quote:

Originally posted by Freyar:

Primus is a Galcom Fleet... hmmm...

Primus is one of the EARTHCOM fleets, or better it was one of the EARTHCOM fleets since the SC cancelled it few hours ago....(see the Earthcom section of the forum for details...)

PRIME FLEET is the oldest of the GALCOM fleets.

If you wanna join us, HERE you will find what to do.

We have people applying to be Marines. Cmdr Kalshion is going to have fun with that one.

I hope to see you guys around.

• 2 weeks later...