A favor asked. A service offered

Skree

Greetings,

It is in my intention to apply as a humble servant of Prime Fleet. Before that, however, i need to get out of the academy; somehow, no instructor was ever available to teach me whatsoever, i had some minor engagements with minor hostile assets, but by all means i barely know how to operate my Command Vessel.

As such, i ask to everyone reading this note if there is someone kind enough to provide me with personal training, so that i could reach operational capabilities in the shortest time possible.

In return, i offer my willingness to serve Prime Fleet with all the skill i will eventually develop, but only if i will be found worthy of such an honor.

Waiting for an answer, i bow to you.

(now my only concern is if this forum is not a roleplaying one... i could have very well presented myself as a gerk :asd: well... i hope it is clear, anyway.)

Once you've contacted the two mentioned above, if your accepted there are qualified instructors who will teach you everything you know to make it out there. Going through this training is mandatory for all members of Prime before they are even assigned a duty station.

But first step...contact those listed above and if you love the game as much as we do...welcome aboard.

Very well, then, i will comply from the 2nd of July, since i will be on vacation from tomorrow (27th of june) until the 1st of July.

Glad to have been given a chance.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Skree:

Glad to have been given a chance.

No problem! Now all you have to do is graduate to become and officer. If not well there's always our marine bootcamp for enlisted men.