July Roll Call

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Sure do thanks.

BTW your launch base in your sig should be Prime Fleet HQ (Procon) not Genesis (moon); which is in the SP universe.

Been climbing rocks in Colorado. No cell phones, no land lines, no mail, nothing.

Please do not remove me from the rolls....

But I am not available for MP.

Nor do I think I will be since my internet access is still limited to work and the IT labs at the University.

Guest Remo Williams

Where are all the cadets? Marvin did you shove them all out the airlock?

Edit In: Now it appears the photobucket.com is down. Everyone remove the logo's from your sig's before SC come's in here and gives us all the boot. I'll figure out where to put them so we don't have to keep going through this.

Regards

Guest Remo Williams

Wow! Were you been hiding! You'll have to go register again in the Fleet Database you were removed with the last batch of inactive members.

Then check with Marvin for your assignment!

Guest Remo Williams

Sorry bud you need to register there also. When we cleaned the Fleet database we cleaned the members list at the forum also.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Edit In: Now it appears the photobucket.com is down. Everyone remove the logo's from your sig's before SC come's in here and gives us all the boot. I'll figure out where to put them so we don't have to keep going through this.

I checked earlier today and it took awhile for my logo to load ... thought it was my dad's computer/connection. Anyway, it seems to still be loaded. Do you not see it, Remo?

I think maybe the cadets are afraid to wander too far from Prime Fleet until they graduate ... after all, they've been prohibited from frequenting Alpha Wing bar by Mrxknown so ... well, I don't want to take this thread any further off topic. So I'll just stop right here.