July Roll Call

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

I think maybe the cadets are afraid to wander too far from Prime Fleet until they graduate ... after all, they've been prohibited from frequenting Alpha Wing bar by Mrxknown so ... well, I don't want to take this thread any further off topic. So I'll just stop right here.

I just told them they better not be drinking before any exams or assignments ;D

Oh Remo, try my server, I already have the logos for me up there and can easily send the Cadet logos there too.

http://www.truth-n-balance.net/images/prime_logo.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

I think maybe the cadets are afraid to wander too far from Prime Fleet until they graduate ... after all, they've been prohibited from frequenting Alpha Wing bar by Mrxknown so ... well, I don't want to take this thread any further off topic. So I'll just stop right here.

Oh Remo, try my server, I already have the logos for me up there and can easily send the Cadet logos there too.

http://www.truth-n-balance.net/images/prime_logo.gif

Your hosting space is password protected..... I'm propted for a password everytime I load this page.....

Guest Remo Williams

I removed the logo from your sig Mrxknown. As Dennymala said we were being asked for a server password whenever we viewed this page or any other page you have posted on. The photobucket.com is fine for hosting our logo's for now.

I have the Alpha Wing logo in my web space too, if you want you can use it, be my guest.

Just right click on the image and copy the URL.

I advise that I will change it if I'll be tranferred to another wing or section of the fleet.... but this is not gonna happen soon...

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Whew. I hate drinking alone. The old rule used to be: twelve hours between bottle and throttle.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Ok men lets see who all is active and ready to MP?

Okay,well just to warn you ,I'm REAL new to this. Thanks to Gordon for getting me here. So ye I'm here, not really ready to go though. Some questions!

1. Do I NEED UC.

2. How do I change the signature and what do I put in there.

3.And finally, when I am asked to join a game, how do I?

Please don't laugh at me

Thanks to those who are helping me pull this together so I can MP.

Welcome to Prime Krys,

I have sent you an email with your temporary password for the Prime Fleet boards.

In the mean time make sure you read and follow this to the letter.

These documents will give you all the information that you need to get up to speed. Any further questions should be posted at the Prime Fleet boards. Once you report into Prime you will be given the proper format for your signature.