Fleet Multiplayer Announcement!

Guest Remo Williams

On Sundays I could make the 1900GMT or the 2200GMT. But definatly not 1600, since it conflicts with other responsibilities I have on Sundays.

On saturdays, I never know what's going on. It's my day to do stuff. But 1900GMT and 2200GMT are probably best, before movies start.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday it's not a good day for me, 'cause it's the only day I have available to do things and meet with friends without time limits in the evenings....I usually ends out for dinner and then roaming untill late night; while in the afternoon I shop for whatever I need and I'm rarely at home.

Sunday I can be available in the afternoon from 16.00 GMT to 17.00 GMT or after the dinner from 20.30 GMT to 22.30 GMT but sometimes I may not be in the position to attend the second option.

So to me the best time it's Sunday afternoon GMT.

Okay, looking at what I see above, we'll keep the 2200hrs GMT time for both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday morning, on the other hand, sees the least action of all ... so let's cancel it. Sunday morning gets a little more action but 1600hrs GMT is getting tough on the old bones ... so let's move that one to 1700hrs.

To reiterate:

Saturday

[*]2200hrs GMT

Sunday

[*]1700hrs GMT

[*]2200hrs GMT

When you show up, let me know if it would've been better had we started an hour earlier or later, or the day before, or last weekend, or whatever.

Copy that. I'll show up in the sunday 17.00 GMT meeting. And that will mean that I can have almost exactly 2 hours of free gameplay before dinner time ; I think this can be good for me and good for your sleep MARV.

To: All fleet personnel

Subject: Sign up to Sunday's multiplayer sessions

[*]1700hrs GMT

[*]2200hrs GMT

You need to reply to the post in Prime fleet site with following information:

[*]1. Session you're going to attend

[*]2. Your commander name

[*]3. Your asset name

[*]4. Your preferred asset type

I will contact you and tell you which asset you'll be assigned to in the session.

Please be on time, roll call will take place on the teamspeak server at the start time of the session.

This announcement will be posted on the 3000AD forums as well as the Prime Fleet Forums to make sure no one misses it.

Good luck cmdrs, see you out there!

Subject: Sign up to multiplayer sessions on 7th and 8th of August

We'll be holding one MP session on Saturday 7th and two on Sunday 8th of August.

Here's scheduled times for sessions on Saturday.

Saturday

2200hrs GMT

Sunday

1. 1700hrs GMT

2. 2200hrs GMT

You need to reply to this post with following information:

1. Session you're going to attend

2. Your commander name

3. Your asset name

4. Your preferred asset type

Please be on time, roll call will take place on the teamspeak server at the start time of the session.

This announcement will be posted on the 3000AD forums as well as the Prime Fleet Forums to make sure no one misses it.

Session: sunday 17.00hrs GMT

Cmdr name: DennyMala [PRIME]

Asset name: LEVIATHAN (megaron), Excalibur (any other)

Preferred asset: Megaron, Spacestar/Starcarrier, Defender

Cmrd DennyMala out.

quote:

Originally posted by namotus:

i need to know exactly what state the time is for or the time offset like - 1:00 or + 3:00

cause only time zone map i have has everything at gmt so i dont know what times they really are

Check the Prime Fleet forum for an in-depth discussion on how to determine local time. I'd post it here but the sarcasm in the post would probably get me booted off 3000AD.

Subject: The history's first official multiplayer match between fleets is closing. We must be ready for the challenge! We need every available commander to attend the following practices!

We'll be holding one MP session on Saturday 14th and two on Sunday 15th of August.

Here's scheduled times for sessions:

Saturday

2200hrs GMT

Sunday

1. 1700hrs GMT

2. 2200hrs GMT

2. Your commander name

3. Your asset name

Guest Remo Williams

I'll be attending Saturday 22:00 hrs GMT and Sunday 22:00 hrs GMT

Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Super Carrier Aestrom

I know the Aestrom is big and slow but she's deadly in the right hands. Ask anyone that ran into me on a server

1. Sessions I'm going to attend: Saturday 2200hrs and Sunday 2200hrs

2. Commander name: Papi (decided to use my nick instead of my cmdr name in my profile.)

3. Asset name: Silver Lining

4. Preferred asset type: Firestorm or Sunflash

Subject: The history's first official multiplayer match between fleets is closing. We must be ready for the challenge! We need every available commander to attend the following practices!

We'll be holding one MP session on Saturday 21st and on Sunday 22th of August.

Here's scheduled times for sessions:

Saturday

2200hrs GMT

Sunday

1700hrs GMT

2. Your commander name

3. Your asset name