New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then is you wanna join Prime please post in the ISS section and told them you're not gonna enlist in their fleet....or do the same here if you want to join ISS.

For the sig, please read THIS and the various link and comply.

To enroll in PRIME (as for any other fleet) THIS is the procedure.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Anyone still wanting to join Prime Fleet, please stand by ... the man with the keys should be by in a couple days to unlock the doors to the Academy.

Keys, keys where did I put the damn keys! LOL!

Seriously though the academy will be back up as fast as the net propagates our new static IP.

I'll be making the academy section of the site its own subdomain to primefleet.com. Marvin you will now be able to access the site via FTP or frontpage.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm interested in joining your fleet.

My name is Howitzer and my ship is the GCV-LYKAON, a Megaron.

I've been a fan of 3000ad ever sence I downloaded BC3000AD. I just recently purchased UC and I've been practicing with the controls.

Although my ISP email is howitzer43881.netzero.net I would prefer it if you contacted me at howitzer43881.yahoo.com

Guest Remo Williams

Ok cool you have the game thats a good start, and your system spec's seem to be up to par. I just have a few questions for you to answer before I'll approve your registration with Prime.

[*]What is the primary reason your interested in joining Prime fleet instead of one of the other fleets?

[*]Do you want to Play MP as a fleet member, or are you a person that likes to RP only?

[*]How much time do you have to spend in fleet activities each week if your interested in MP?

[*]What other MP games have you played lately?

Howi,

Before applying for a slot at the Academy, go to the Prime Fleet forum and check it out. Check out, especially, the Academy section ... you'll find a link there to the Academy page of the Prime website. Download the training manual.

After you look through the manual and are absolutley certain you can complete the entire thing in six weeks or less, send an email to:

[*][email protected]

If you apply and then don't complete the assignments on time ... for any reason ... you're likely to be dropped from Prime's roster ... forever.

• 2 months later...

Looking to apply to the Prime Fleet. I'm all registered with the forum, now I just need to gain my ranks within a Fleet. Contact me with information on how to do so. Interested in not being a lone marine, but the commander of a vessel.

Thank You For Your Time,

Jurby

Guest Remo Williams

Ok Codeman I've approved your registration to the fleet DB. Now here is what I need you to do. Head on over to the Prime Fleet Forums and register to post.

Once that is done post here in the Cadets Orientation Topic. A Academy instructor will be along shortly to fill you in on a load of information pertaining to fleet membership and the training program that Prime maintains for all new members.

You picked a good time to sign up Cadet there are a lot of activities ready to get underway.

Hi Sir ;

I am very pleased at the amount of programing that went into this game really is nothing else you can add to the game for a while. This is a Master Piece and should have the creaters sygnature on the cover of the game. There is no other game that you can manually or automatically land on a planet's surface and pick up around 50 different minerals to be sold or traded. WoW this is a true dream come true.

Hi this is me again:

I am interested in joining your Prime Fleet so I can begin on your online Fleet missions I know almost everything about this game accept how to transport things in space but on land I can transport troops only from the shuttle and give em orders and have em' geared up too.....

but I need some additional training, I know the instruction book inside-out almost. Im sure I'll make a good addition or possibly an asset to your fleet so help a brotha out and let me in sir, I love this game to death, im glad its on PC so I dont have to worry about someone stealing it for their Xbox or PS 2, you know what I mean.....

I type almost 70 Words per minute so I know I can help get us out of trouble if needed and if permited...

My email is [email protected], short for ammo armada

!!!!!!!!!!!!! War for Peace Not for War !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening

True Gamer:

Maurice Ray Anderson

PS. If you take away a Man's food its like taking a bone out of the mouth of a angry and hungry Pit Bull!!