New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

ok ok im a dummy.. I finally registered in both the Fleet Registry and the Prime Fleet Registery now all I need to do Is get the Pass Word so I can Join the Fleet Game now in Process 15:50hrs 5-8-05 thanks sorry it too soooooooo long o(^v^)o

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now ima get the update to get the pass for the fleet game like from the last post just give me 30 to 30 minutes to install patch im sure the game will still be in effect.. I got all night..

thanks for accepting me in the Prime Fleet!!

Guest Remo Williams

Remove Munch from the DB Denny I only want active, dedicated members in Prime. I don't have time or the resources to waste on luke warm recruits.

Remo Out!

I want to join a fleet that is good at combat

I have a decent understanding of the game and I learn faily fast, AND I probaly have more time that anyone, so yeah.........

(Im sorry but UC is not about RPing its about tatics and combat)

You're welcome to join Prime!

Please add the your profile link to your sig and then register to the fleet DB (click on my commander name in my sig).

Guest Remo Williams

Don't add him to the DB until you see his sys info link in his sig, and he decides if he wants to join Prime or Wraith since he's posted to both fleets wanting to joining.

ok two questions,

Fisrt what do you guys do (besides getting online and playing this game)

Second HOW do I put my system specs, or what ever you guys want me to do in my profile

(sorry for bein a newb to forums)

The first thing you need to do is go HERE and go through the steps outlined by SC's post there, and get your system information to show up at the bottom like everyone elses. That info's required on this board.

System Profile Information

(like in mine, is what is required...after being accepted in a fleet, then you'll add the other stuff later on)

As for joining a fleet, which-ever one it is DarkCommander, decide first which one your willing to commit soem of your time to, (in your case Prime or Wraith)...

At Prime, I'm here to have fun mainly, and second, to turn enemy ships to flaming balls of space debris in the process of having that fun.

Like I posted a little bit ago here, the partys JUST getting started, so take a little time and make a choice DarkCommander. Don't quote me either, but I think that no matter what league you join, all are going to want you to be there as much as you can, so keep that in mind as well.

I hope to see you online and have a few go's with you maby, or even see you in Prime, but it's your choice there, and if you have any questions, go ahead and PM me, I'll answer what I can, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who surely can.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Don't add him to the DB until you see his sys info link in his sig, and he decides if he wants to join Prime or Wraith since he's posted to both fleets wanting to joining.

Aye SIR! I didn't noticed the other post in Wraith's forum.

Thats fine to me Denny....his choice in the matter...(prefer not to even look in their forums...respect feelings considering I am part of Prime here...)

Look to PM in Prime Fleet Forum in few days as well Denny....from me.

S16 Alpha Wing Leader, heading for Base partner.

quote:

Originally posted by Shadow5731:

Look to PM in Prime Fleet Forum in few days as well Denny....from me.

What's up?

(asking Reno Williams)

Ya, I know I am appart of the Warith fleet, but since the wraith fleet dose not have a team at Galacom.net can I join yours?

..........or not cause you have already started?

(I wont feel bad if you say no, but I just want to play online)

Guest Remo Williams

The registration deadline has been dropped. Wraith can form and place a team in the league anytime they like registration is open all season now.

If your FL doen't have the members to make up a team though you can play for the Spectre AAE team like JSmith that I'm running. Check with your FL first though and see if there is a Wraith team able to be made.

I wish to report that I am no longer an idiot when it comes to basic protocols of ship management. As well as I have managed to get a stable terminal to access vital CC systems (Fixed the Motherboard!), and have gotten a steady link to them (new modem!). Please allow me to re-apply for any position in the Prime Fleet.

My experience mostly covers that of being a commander.

You're welcome to apply to Prime Fleet.

Register in the fleet DB and on Prime Fleet forums and you'll be in our academy ASAP.

quote:

Originally posted by Freyar:

Please allow me to re-apply for any position in the Prime Fleet.

Okay, I checked. You're not on my "never-darken-our-doors-again" list. So go to:

[*]The Fleet Database and register with Prime Fleet.

[*]The Prime Fleet Forum and register there.

Then go to the Academy General Discussions section, read up on all the stickies, and send me a PM when you're ready for training.

You've been admitted in the fleet DB.

I saw your post in the Prime Fleet forum so Marvin will be on you for training ASAP.

Welcome aboard again.