New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Beetle:

By the way, I've been following the instructions on Prime Fleet HQ and have yet to receive my confirmation email with my login info.

Any help?

Remo made some changes to how the "Welcome Aboard" in-processing letter is mailed out ... but I guess you had already registered.

Just go to the Prime Fleet forum and sign in here. When you do, the little light bulb will illuminate to let me know we've got a new cadet wandering around the OD's office. Check back a day or so later to see if you're listed in the Training Assignments section. If so, further instructions will be posted under your name.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Beetle:

Unfortunately, I don't have that little temp password, nor is it being e-mailed to me by clicking on the lost password link.

Not sure whats up but your password requests are bouncing back to me. Check your PMs here for your Prime fleet forums login info. Then check your profile to make sure you provided the correct email address when you registered.

• 1 month later...

Willing and ready to join...all registrations done as of this post, and will check back after reviewing all the ZIP files I had to download as well.

(the Pending will either be removed or completely edited back to my old one with just sys@info upon your word)

Done in both forums, BUT, will need a few days to get Mediacom's firewalling data so I can connect to a server here...they're everything but a touchy SOB when it comes to something like this

Sorry to burst your bubble JUST yet Denny, but it's gonna be till I get a newer video card...(look in my sys-info and see why)

(Gives heavy explanation on why I can play at home, but can't get online or OTR a Base).

...nut-shelling it, video doesn't have something the game needs (remind me to shoot Intel too k?)

When I DO fully meet the req-ments, I'll write back here "When Ready" (reminds me of my military days....was our units slogan)

Thanks Denny...sent a PM to Remo on this (affter a lot of testing too), and I'll leave it in his hands to decide if I CAN go ahead and enter the training cycle here before I get the newer video card.

hey everyone, Im looking to join a fleet, and after looking around Prime is my choice if you guys will let me. I have had UC/BCMG for a couple years, and play offline alot, but dont play on multiplayer that much. When i have i usually get owned, but i still love UC and I think that i could probably help out overall in the fleet. Most of the things i read seem to say that i should ask u guys before i register so here i am.

Guest Remo Williams

Your welcome to join Prime fleet just register in the Fleet Database then at our forums and we'll fill you in on all you need to know about our fleet at the Prime HQ forums.

I'm glad you have chosen Prime you won't be disappointed.

O.K, I've registered in the fleet database, and downloaded and printed the Syllabus,Checklist,and Charter. Tried to go to Prime fleet website but it would not let me in. Should I take this as a hint?(lol). I'm a big boy, you don't have to lock me out just tell me to get lost, if you don't want me joining the Academy. I also sent a PM to CMDR RemoWilliams, but haven't heard from him either. Well, I've got alot of reading to do, so I'll start on that, and check back later.

That's ok Casey...the sites down at the moment, but Remo or Marvin will make it official for you.

I'd say spend the weekend reading through it all and check back soon...we'd love to have you in Prime!

Thanks Shadow, I've definately got some work to do, to keep me busy for awhile. I figured something was up with the server, or I had done something wrong somewhere, either way, good to hear from somebody. Thanks again.

Ok Partyboy...(wow...2 at the time the site went down temporarily?) hopefully it's a very soon welcome to you as well to Prime then!

First step is register in the Fleet Database HERE...preferrably with the same name as your using here to cut down on confusion as well.

For the rest of the steps, RemoWilliams' post to Codeman (at the top of page 2 in this thread...AS WELL though, using the same name) are the rest of the instructions

(referring you there so it's not in this thread more than it allready is)...and patience for the moment too, Primes servers down for some reason, so check back soon, then you'll be on the way.

For prospective cadets, when the Prime Fleet website comes back up, register ... then, when your registration is accepted, go to the general Academy section and report in.

You'll then be given a training thread of your own. While waiting for your bunk assignment, read over other posts at the Academy and other sections of Prime Fleet.