October Roll Call - Fleet & Academy

Marvin

(This is a more cleaned up version of what I'm going to say on the main board)

[rp]

(tap's foot as he notice's Osjuan walking into the Academy)

"And where have you BEEN Cadet Courtney Cox?!", I said as I slammed down the clipboard on the desk

"You've been AWOL for several months, you completely vanished from known space, you failed to stay in contact with the instructors.. and worse, you failed to notify ANYONE that you where going away!!!", I yelled as another marine grabbed my arm. "Very well"

I looked away. "Report to Marvin or Remo", I said and continued to stare out of the window

[/rp]

I'm here, but a little busy with school work. I can still do the news and even was working on a setup for the news page when it went down, so I'll be coming up with some stories while it's down.

UC status = uninstalled

I could install it, since I'm 10.5 GB of 37.2 GB but I'm thinking about it.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Kal,

I assume that counts as a "here" on your part.

Yes Sir....

As for UC status, Installed. Currently a fleet commander in Single Player, have MP active.

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Marvin, I'll vouch for Kal, he's here most of the time *points to his head*

And what, dare I ask, does that mean?

I could never leave...you know I'm still around.

Just basically adjusting to married life. I cant stay on the cpu as often as I used too. You all know that my wife is pregnant...so I dont want to make it seem like im ignoring her for a game. But maybe in a couple of days you will see me back to my normal active self.

quote:

Originally posted by Osjuan:

I still can't get on MP for BCMG. It keeps saying server not detected.

Check to make sure you've set the options on the MP log-in page ... the ones you see on the right-hand side, next to the window with the error message. If you haven't set it for Internet and your connection type/speed, change it ... then please PM me that this was the problem.

• 2 weeks later...