Back from Leave

Kalshion

Hey all

Some in the fleet already know why I'm back early.. well.. the short story

I broke my leg, sorta speak, more like it has 9 sever stress frature's that made it impossible to continue basic training

I've been discharged from Army and, well suffice it to say, I'll need to wait 6 months before I can join the active service (military)

Since I've been gone 3 months, my father's had time to... rearrange my computer room... errr... It'll take time for me to settle back in and get back to work, unsure what work has been done with the marine academy, although with my current interest it might just take me a little while longer (need to talk to the doctor and get some other thing's fixed)

Anyway, I'll get the academy back up and running in a few days, but until then only the first 2 marine mission's are availible, the other's are located on this system SOMEWHERE..

But.. it's good to be back =) Back to a community that I trust and love to browse.. hope no one's been a pest while I've been gone hehe

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

...I'll need to wait 6 months before I can join the active service (military)....

Welcome back, Kal. After reading the above statement, though, I think you might be in line for The Remo Award for refusing to sit down and take it easy.

LMAO! With my health in rapid decline over the last few months setting down will be about all I can do fairly soon unfortunately. IÔÇÖll probably have more time to devote to the league though on a brighter note.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

...I'll need to wait 6 months before I can join the active service (military)....

Welcome back, Kal. After reading the above statement, though, I think you might be in line for The Remo Award for refusing to sit down and take it easy.

ha ha hardy ha ha

I needed that laugh

Hi Kalshion. Welcome back to Battlecruiser Online.

quote:

I broke my leg, sorta speak, more like it has 9 sever stress frature's that made it impossible to continue basic training

As an athlete, I understand the frustrating impact that injuries can have on performance. Recover soon, okay?

quote:

it's good to be back =) Back to a community that I trust and love to browse..

Join the club.