Blades

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Grayfox

ok im putting this in now.

as of jan 4th 2003, i will be off the net for 2 weeks due to myself attending several job interviews in NYC (yes new york city)...

looks like i may be moving... again

• 2 weeks later...

[RP]

[Helmsman] All moorings have been cleared sir.

[Comms Officer] Docking Command has cleared us for launch sir.

Helm. Thrusters ahead 1/4......Take us out.

[Helmsman] Aye Sir!

[/RP]

I'm glad to say, I'm Back!!!!

lol @ Bane!!!

No no no no no, that is how I feel about having my PC back. I've not seen my pc since 11/13/02. And this is how I've been since then.... But now that everything is getting back to normal, I feel like this now....

Thanks 'Fox, I'm glad to be back.

[ 01-02-2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Greg Miller ]

Guest Grayfox

lmao bane, no the bouncy one isnt me... im more like most of the time

and greg, email me your address. when im in NYC i might have a chance to drop by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've had this scheduled since like March, but I forgot to post about it until just now.

From June 8-28, I won't be home. Occupied with some things. Like, pretty exclusive hard-to-get-into stuff I can put on my near-empty college application.

Won't be able to participate in the Fleet Wars if it takes place during those three weeks.

Heads-up.

[ 06-07-2003, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Blah. Bored. Let me make a quick explanation, by quoting posts of mine from another board. (I dunno if you'll be able to use that link.)

quote:

I'm filing an application for this rather spiffy state summer academy program for "gifted" kids, which would look pretty nice on my resum├®. (
; you can also find a read-only sample of the actual application form for it,
.)

quote:

I got accepted, and I forgot to thank you guys a couple months ago when I did.

So basically, starting this Sunday, I'm basically living at Mizzou (University of Missouri - Columbia) for 3 weeks. Sweet deal, even though it sounds like I'm getting myself into school for the summer. I think of it more like school, except without all the bullcrap I have to put up with at school. And they're not allowed to give us homework, because there's too many activities so we wouldn't have time to do it. Double score.

I'll probably have net access in and out during the 3 weeks, so I might get on teh boards once or twice if I'm REALLY bored or if I have NOTHING to do (unlikely, lol).

Peace out, guys. I'll definitely be on some boards, or e-mailing people I know at random from there, if/when I get on and I feel like it.

Edit: I'm also pretty much 100% accessible at my e-mail address, [email protected], which I'll be using to keep in touch. If I need to know something, if there's something urgent, or if you're bored and want to help me kill off some of my idle time while you're at it, you know who to call. I dunno, I rarely ever exchange massive amounts of e-mails with people, because I'm very accessible through other means. I guess here's a start.

Guest Grayfox

i will be leaving for vacation on the 10th and will be gone for probably 2 weeks.

i say probably because it depends on how i feel wether or not i come back early

hey greg, fyi im coming out to pitt... we'll have to get together for a beer or something... if you drink that is

• 3 weeks later...