Orion Has A New Face

Blades

Well, whats done is done. Monsta no.7 has been selected, approved and parked. Unfortunately, the moving guys overskipped Europa and plonked it down in Centris. Not to worry, makes a change for us to get out a bit, and I hear Alpha Centauri is nice this time of year.

Just be careful of our neighbours. Oh, and before I forget, theres some big assed asteroid not too far away. Look familiar to you?

Break out the double barrels gang, we got bunnies to evict.

And dont forget to check in at the Orion Web Site often. Not only does it have a nice new look, but it also has our new home on the front page. If I dont see an extra 100 hits by the time I get up in the morning, I'm gonna get GMAN to start puttin the bromide back in your tea. Hop to it!

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

• 3 weeks later...

Not only does ORION have a new face, but it also has a new live chat forum. Anyone is welcome, but is mostly geared for ORION commanders.

Connect to it via any usual IRC client ( Mirc, Pirch etc ) at irc.gamesnet.net on channel #Orion-HQ.

Chances are you will find commander Bosch and myself in there late evenings GMT, so why not stop by and get a grilling for bein tardy?

Seeya there Commanders ....

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, thanks boss. smile.gif

Looks like the board software has been updated again. Excellent.

Oh yeah, and I hope everyone is listening to CENTRIS 185 while they online. Stay tuned, a livecast interview with INSURGENT ONE himself is due any day now. Oh, and SC, if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get you to say a word or two.

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 04-20-2000).]

Guest Commander Hamblin

Oh my...is it alright for me to post here? See, I'm new here, to the Battlesomething something something AD message boards, so you'll have to forgive me if I make a few mistakes. As I said, I'm totally new here, and I need to learn the ropes. What's the name of this game again?

------------------

Commander James Hamblin

Former Executive Officer, Orion Fleet.

Tsunami Battle Group.

GCV Galatea.

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Good work, Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behaviour, I'll know where to go - Captain Kathryn Janeway.

Jimmy boy!

Good to see you here again old friend. And why the hell have you not been replying to my emails? Anyway, we can sort out the court martial later, get your busted ass to my office and tell me all about what you been doin.

Yes, thats an order. smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'