Profiles

Blades

A while ago, I began taking profiles from you tardy lot. This included commander and ship profiles. I'll soon be adding that to the web site again, but I've decided it might be nice to have a visual representation of my fellow commanders to accompany it on the site. So, if you got a half decent head and shoulders pic of yourself (Or someone else if you a bit self conscious) you wanna share with your fellows, mail it to me and I'll modify it and include it on the site.

Dont worry, my gorgeous mug will be on there too. (I've decided ORION needs a female only Battle Group, and what better way to draw them here than my showing off the handsome Fleet Commander? wink.gif)

Post here if you got somthing for me.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

I have apic, but its not that great, i'll try and get one scanned in this weekend and on its way to you before I go away again for a week.

------------------

COMMANDER CARLTON

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV DEATHBRINGER

ICQ 53203014

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon you lowly bunch, where are those piccies? I want to set up the commanders gallery, and I aint got none. Hell, I dont care, I can drop a pic of myself and put the female recruitment drive up by a 1000% over night, but I'd rather have some more up there for company. Gimmie gimmie gimmie!

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'