Breakfast Club

Blades

Thats right you vomitous boogers, it's detention time for the lot of you. Why? Cos I need you all in the same place at the same time? Why? We gotta talk about a few things. Ok, this isnt a democracy, so your opinions may well count for squat, but what I got to tell you does need discussing and understanding. So, consider this a global order to everyone currently registered and active within the ORION Fleet.

Next friday at 23:00 GMT I expect to see you ALL on the #Orion-Hq channel on the irc.gamesnet.net server.

Confirmation of attendance here please. Fail to turn up as requested, and I promise you Greg's gonna email you're ass with woe and ill tidings.

Oh yeah, and it would be nice to talk to you guys in real time as well. Kinda a get to know you session as well as make a bunch of important announcements. smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Thanks for the correction Raven.

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 05-08-2000).]

Oh and for those of you who don't know what 23:00 GMT is. That would be 18:00 (6PM) EST. Mark your calanders Folks!

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

EXECUTIVE OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

Just a quick reminder gang. 23:00 GMT. I know you've all had emails from Greg about it, and I know a couple of you wont be able to attend. The rest, Im expecting.

Plus, we gonna have a surprise visitor. Be there.

Well, that was pretty appaling. With the exception of those commanders I already knew couldnt attend and those that were otherwise engaged, there wasnt enough of us there to warrant discussing anything.

So, we are gonna give this one more try. I'll update this post and let you know when you should attend.

UPDATE

Monday evening at 23:00 GMT. Please be there this time.

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 05-13-2000).]

Well, that was a lot better. Thank you for showing up gents. smile.gif Those of you that didnt, shame on you. You missed an oppurtunity to make policy instead of just following it.