Recall

Blades

Ok boys and girls, the SC's registration database is now up and running. I expect each and every one of you to get your gear wired and report there this instant. Log yourselves in, sign up for the Wing OR Battle Group of choice (Some of you are preassigned to either the TBG or the DBT - You should know) while any newbies that wanna join this motley crew should feel free to go where they please. Unless you have previously been assigned a position within one of the ELITE Battle Groups, you may well find yourselves reasigned to other wings. Dont feel bad. Battle Group Commanders ARE follow the Commanders career. Anyone found arsin about as a jar head or figher jock will get a stern email from Greg Miller.

That said n done, it's time we all woke up again and got the juices flowing. The day is nearly upon us. We NEED to be ready.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

COMMANDING OFFICER, ORION FLEET

COMMANDER, ORION STATION

T.B.G DAYWATCH COMMANDER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV-TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen And Country'

Guest Commander Hamblin

How? Why? Where? Which? What? When? Who?

------------------

COMMANDER JAMES HAMBLIN

ORION FLEET

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING COMMANDER

GCV GALATEA.

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Good work, Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behaviour, I'll know where to go - Captain Kathryn Janeway.

Registration successful Sir!

And YES, I am alive, only just though LOL

And YES, I know I havent been signing in!!!

BUT......I am still keen and willing, if that counts for anything.......just playing too much DIABLO II just now!!!

------------------

COMMANDER CARLTON

ORION FLEET

GROUND OPERATIONS OFFICER

COMMANDING OFFICER, DEATHBRINGER BATTLE GROUP

COMMANDER, HEREFORD STARBASE

DEATHBRINGER BATTLEGROUP

GCV DEATHBRINGER

ICQ 53203014

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

Guest Commander Hamblin

Hmm, only TWO Commanders listed in Orion Fleet? Now why is that? Come on, chop chop people! Let's get moving! biggrin.gif

------------------

COMMANDER JAMES HAMBLIN

ORION FLEET

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING COMMANDER

GCV GALATEA.

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Good work, Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behaviour, I'll know where to go - Captain Kathryn Janeway.

After a Hellish new HD install, I am back. Although not registered yet, but as soon as I can, I will be. Glad to see everyone again

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG 'GMAN' MILLER

ORION FLEET

FLEET EXECUTIVE OFFICER

T.B.G. NIGHTWATCH COMMANDER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

... Hello again boys and girls. Tis time to stand up and be counted. It's too quiet around here for my liking, and I'd prefer to have my policy makers on station and available more than they are so right now. Right now, I need the following people to sign in here and let me know their current assignment status reports.

Greg Miller - Need to know whats going on with the rest of our people, as well as recruitment efforts.

Darien Wolfe - Am awaiting updated intel documents so we can procede with our discussed plans.

Carlton - Still waiting for your proposal for the Ground Operations Battlegroup (Deathbringer).

Bosch - Where the hell are you?

David Foss - Remember that logo that needed finishing? I want it.

James Hamblin - Initial GEW documentation looks sound. Flesh it out some more, and resubmit it to myself and Greg Miller before we sign off on it. Nice work.

Akuma Minako - We still on for friday? wink.gif

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Karl Savage

GCV - Tsunami, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet Leader, ORION FLEET

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

I am just about finished setting up the weekly North American Commander Meeting schedule. Recruitment is still a work-in-progress.

smile.gif

------------------

Commander Greg Miller

GCV - Sark, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet XO, Wing Leader, Tsunami Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

Im here.

Ground Operations Battlegroup, Im still awaiting confirmation that this BattleGroup will actually exist Blades, but I take it from your post that it is. As a result I have done nothing for the Ground Operations Battlegroup but I'll get right on it.

I now have a laptop when Im away from Home, which happens to be every Tuesday and Wednesday for the foreseeable future, so I'll try to get something to you by the end of this week.

------------------

Commander Carlton

GCV - Deathbringer, Hereford Starbase (TRAMIS)

Tsunami Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

I thought I sent the logo to you, Blades. I'll grab the file tonight and send it tomorrow after class. BTW, I can't find the link for your radio station. Akuma told me about it, and I'll be darned if I miss a show while I'm out here!

------------------

CMDR DAVID FOSS,

ORION FLEET

COMMANDING OFFICER, DBG

DETERRENCE BATTLE GROUP

GCV - DETERRENCE

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

ICQ#39741435

"War is dangerous. Seek to prevent it, lest we step in."

Sir as i have said i work at a computer store now and i'm on the net off and on there

I have icq up but i have a empty list so if you'd please readd me then i'll fill it back up i've spoken to Greg Today for a short time before he went to bed now i'm still here and i'd like to get ahold of you sir so just send a email to me at [email protected] or the one here on the profile if that does not work so we can set up a meeting time

I have not Left my Office i still wish to work hard for the fleet as always I spent the last to months making money to Build my new system stats to follow:

AMD 650mhz

128 ram

13 gig hd

16 meg vid(soon to be 32)

and with a Cable modem i'll be on the server alot smile.gif and if able i'll host if theres a Op for it in the game

------------------

Commander Joseph Bosch

GCV - Obenbone, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Tsunami Battle Group

Thanks for the promotion Sir, (it wasnt there the last time I checked, hence the previous posts contents). I wont let you down. Guess Id better go and change that sig again!!!!!

I guess I get to use my own motto now??

------------------

Commander Carlton

GCV - Deathbringer, Hereford Starbase (TRAMIS)

Tsunami Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

[This message has been edited by carlton150 (edited 09-21-2000).]