Register

Guest spacemite

Guest spacemite

Need help with figurring out why i can not do this right. It keeps giving me an error about my commander and lists it as error near my email adress. I told GMAN that i want to be apart of this but am in a place of lostness.

I too am having registration problems. When I get in, I will let you know so you can too. Cmdr Lockjaw is also haveing similar problems. Don't worry we will get in.

Thanks

------------------

CMDR GREG 'GMAN' MILLER

ORION FLEET

FLEET EXECUTIVE OFFICER

T.B.G. NIGHTWATCH COMMANDER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by GREG MILLER (edited 08-26-2000).]

Ok, the DB is fixed, so everyone can now register, so step to it troops.

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG 'GMAN' MILLER

ORION FLEET

FLEET EXECUTIVE OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

[email protected]

Guest spacemite

Well thanks GMAN but it mattered not that i applied i was rejected. That is fine and i value your effort but i will search untill i find an appropiate fleet. Meet you in the battle

If you were rejected (Not by me, I might add) it was probably because you didnt use a valid email address. Go get one, then reapply. Simple. If you want to join the best fleet in GalCom, you in the right place. If you not bothered where you go, you are NOT Orion material. Think about it. Hard.

Guest spacemite

Well i am wrong and you are right i only hhad a wrong email and yes i am oroin material. So anoyther question to probe your minds what email web should i use? The help of helping me will help you when we all

share the battle as much as the victory.

Well, start with the ISP you are using to get to this Forum. You should have an email box that your ISP provides for you. Who is your ISP?

------------------

CMDR GREG 'GMAN' MILLER

ORION FLEET

FLEET EXECUTIVE OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

[email protected]

And you are STILL trying to use a "Vanity" Email service! It just isn't going to happen unless the SC relaxes the rules on New Commanders. Who do you have your Internet Service through? They should have provided you with an email account. I most strongly suggest that you use that address and stop trying to use one like Yahoo, Excite, Joes back yard can and string, etc; Bottom line, if anybody can go there and get an email address, it's not right for this forum and Data Base. Nuff Said!

Rattler

As Rattler said, get yourself s proper email address. Vanity addresses are not acceptable here, or on the database (Unless the commanders are well known or can be vouched for). Get yourself a proper email address for use, and you can sign up. Dont, and you cant. Thats all there is to it.

Guest spacemite

Well i must state that i only use a library computer and have limited access to it. Each time i play any game it costs me $3 an hour. Therefor i can not pay additional money for a email address. The proplems lies here ad unles they lighten up i can neither join or play multiplayer in fleets. Sorry.

Im sad to say spacemite, but with that limitation on your access it doesnt seem likely that you would be able to participate much anyway. Being a fleet member (And being registered on the commanders database) pretty much assumes that you will have very frequent access to the net to sign in, attend meetings etc.

Therefore, at this time it wont be possible to register you with the Orion fleet. Should you get better access in the future, we will gladly welcome you to our growing family, but for now, you dont have the resources at your disposal to be an active commander.

Guest Silverz

Hi, this is Commander Wilks signing in. For those who did not attend the icq meeting last thursday, Im a work-mate of blades and have recently join the deterrent battlegroup. Hopefully i will speak to you all soon, in the meantime lets all just look forward to kicking some insurgent ass!!!