Explanations

Blades

Greetings gang.

You've probably all noticed that I havent been around too much in recent weeks, and I'd like to explain why.

Those of you that know me, know my life is somewhat *complicated*. Within the last three months, I've taken on an alarming ammount of out of hours IT contract work as well as settling into a new full time role. Well, this full time position Im in is rather stressful, since Im bouncing between various projects while covering for sick people. My job title isnt really set just now, although I seem to be leaning towards being the Internet services manager (When my collegue is off sick), field entwork engineer (When Im out on call) as well as in house support spechalist and about a zillion other things. As a result of that, my time to devote to other projects is limited at the moment. I've had to stop doing The Basement weekly broadcasts because I dont have the time, and havent been able to devote much time at all to anything BC related. This, quite frankly, sucks big time. Other minor concerns (Well, not so minor if you know me) would be my continued pursuit of happiness, which is always kinda up and down with the wom(an/en) Im involed with. Throw moving house and buying a new car into the pot as well, and it makes for a pretty stressful end of year for me. Hrum.

On the plus side, by the begining of the new year most of these problems will be resolved and I shall once again be able to spend more time on fleet matters. For the time being tho, Im still not going to be around all that much.

Anyway, just thought I should let you guys know that Im still here, still check the forum every day from work and am still dedicated to making (With your help) the Orion Fleet the most feared and respected gaggle of fools in the gaming universe, come the BCM launch.

And while Im here, I think it's time for a quick role call. Sound off people.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Karl Savage

GCV - Tsunami, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet Leader, ORION FLEET

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

YOUR ORDERS SIR!....

btw, about my request...

cwm25.gif

------------------

Commander Kahul Bane

GCV Ingression, Orion Starstaton (CENTRIS)

Tsunami Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

-------------------------

'Here cometh the storm!'

Pounces Blades, moves back slowly then bows and stands at attention. "Reporting for duty SIR!" She winks at him.

OOC: Poor guy. I'm always here for ya honey. XXX cwm27.gif

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

GCV - Tenchi, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

Yep still here, kinda having a hectic end of year as well boss. Hope to see much more of you all in the New Year

------------------

Commander Carlton

GCV - Deathbringer, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Wing Leader, Deathbringer Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Peace is something you only get when you're dead!'