I'm back here with my pleasure...

Aleksey Kichigin

Yup, we remember our favorite ruskie. It's good to have you back Alex. We need you to get right back to work on those BG logos. Need anything (Such as Email details, forum details etc) drop me a line at the usual address and we'll have you fighting fit in no time.

Oh yeah, and while I remember, Mr Zeil from times past has also returned to the fleet after a prolonged abscence. Since he was always very active in the past, Im willing to let him back in despite being dismissed from the fleet with eight others a month ago.

OK, Commanders, I'm allways 'hungry' (about our work!) so I'm happy to be of use! Fleet Commander, My COMMs channel not changed - [email protected] , and I'm always redy for duty. (with little remark - after 16 of July I've been at R&R to 20 of August)... before and after that period - I'm here (I mean here and at home - at Orion HQ)!

Glad to see all this changes, which happens here and at home (I mean Orion fleet's site )

Blade, what about THAT Logos? they Dead?

As I sad before - everybody welcome to mail me your photos to creat your BC's Commader's image (like in fleet database)... and, of course, Craft Logos, BG logos and so on...

If somebody mail me a links to useful for 'logos fragments&parts' pics I'll be happy! All what you can find may be useful!

(Epsilon5 you know what I mean - about that viper's head, which you find for GCV Stalker - so please translate my abracadabra here )

And - of course - thanks a lot for your friendly greetings! I'm happy be with you again!

Let's working!...

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Aleksey Kichigin ]

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Aleksey Kichigin ]