Secret underground facility

Epsilon 5

In addition to our offices near commander's village's entrance, we now have a secret underground facility in AW that can/could cloak. We have 2 floors that can have about virtually unlimited size, and a large hangar that can be resized. However, As I'm the "keeper", I and only I can build in the base, so if you are interested in a spot in the base, call me on icq#86811631, or email me [email protected] If you are registered, we could have a different arrangement.

The location is secret, only 1 people really know where it is.

It's the insurgent counterpart, registered.

Well gee you haven't told me... hehe My computer is "going under the knife" soon so I won't be on AW till later next week. See you later Ep5 take care of my bar for a few days

It's a old story, folks...

I don't remember - who and when talking about it at first... You can dig something in this forum or orion's about this 'theme'... All bigin with a big enthusiasm: start to build Mars's complex, adding various things... But in one day all fall in 'sinent'... why? - I don't know.. Maybe 'cause AW good for on-line meeting there, but we all live in different time's zones... Look at your #ICQ's contact list - how many our members you can see on-line? two? three? That's it..

I know - you done a good job for creation of 'comfort' on the Mars's base. But don't be surprized when you find this place emty... It's not 'cause no one visit that place - no... it's just because no one of us on-line right now...

Again - thanks for your good job!

See you there! (I hope so)

Guest Betrayal

Hey, I'm interested, but only cause it sounds kewl...I'm sort-of clueless on the whole topic....sounds like a virtual-world, which I might add I LIKE...I've owned virtual worlds before and I think they are great. Well if you don't mind, plz e-mail me with the details, thx.