New SIG gif ... just submitting for response.

Guest $iLk

FC Blades I have submitted this to you in email and also here.

I got bored and played around with a gif program and here's what happened...

Orionfleetsig.gif

Comments?

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: $iLk ]

Yeah, you get the point of the excersise though... We can stand out, I wonder if SC would approve FLEET Logos?

Also, as far as GAMs and other races, maybe we could come up with a few fictional fleets for other races, of course in roleplay, these names would be unknown, but it gives those GAM wannabees something to form and be happy about as well as flesh out the story of that quarter of the quadrant...

The GAMs would be of more importance if it wasn't for the huge growing of "bunnies" everywhere...

Heh, I happen to b a 'Gam and not to b arrogant or anything but I was the one who inspired the indies when I started the "Know your role" topic a while back. So I guess that means I'm kinda important eh? Oh and u Orionites can hire me anytime provided u got the cash and weapons for my services.

I used Ulead Gif Animator 5.

Tried using Photoshop but it and Image Ready are pissy little programs when it comes to animating your gif files.

I will see about editing it a little later.

quote:

Heh, I happen to b a 'Gam and not to b arrogant or anything but I was the one who inspired the indies when I started the "Know your role" topic a while back. So I guess that means I'm kinda important eh? Oh and u Orionites can hire me anytime provided u got the cash and weapons for my services.

And you really inspired me, but no one got into my work..... And once I left, (Whatsitcalled.... That new corporation.... Oh, yea; I got it!) Intercorp Unlimited started up..........

But seriously, everyone there still looks up to me as a big brother.... Odd, since I'm a (what's the term...) fleeter, now....

Well, I think they're on the right foot.

Anyway, before I get too off-topic, GalCom is always at war with Gammulans. Sorry, man.