Pick It Up

Blades

We've been quiet recently. There are a few reasons for this. First being, I've been rather busy of late with work, a few depressing personal issues and some other miscelanious things. We've allowed our more junior members to do their own thing with little or no supervision, discussed deployment in relaxed and informal means and even stopped our recruitment drive to allow the other fleets to do some catch up. Well, thats all at an end now. We're going back into full swing, which means it's time to pick up the slack ladies.

To start, recruitment needs to start again. Nova is working hard on the BC Newbies Start Up Guide, and once he's finished with that I'll be assigning him to continue with the redevelopment of the Orion Commanders Handbook 2001 edition. He'll be working with several of you over the next few weeks.

$ilk is to immediately restart his recruitment efforts. He's been good to the other fleets so far, but I think it's time to remind the vets and educate the newbies alike that Orion is where it's at and where they wanna be.

Epsilon 5 is hereby promoted to acting Battle Group Commander of ISS's Destrier Wing and will serve in that capacity until ISS has both the numbers and an experienced commander to lead that wing independantly. As a result, he is no longer on staff as the Wraith Fleet Liaison Officer. A replacement for this duty (As well as assignments for liaisons to other fleets) will be posted shortly.

The Fleet Website is nearing final completion and providing I.T.A.C.S tests are completed without incident over the next few days, expect the full site upgrade to be completed within the week.

More to follow. Check here and at HQ frequently.