now that i've mad cmdr in this fourm

Hunted

Ah yes, them were the good old days ...

Have no fear JJ, you're time of final judgement draws near. Those officers who have been monitoring your activities these last couple of months will be reporting to me shortly as to your general progress. As soon as I have their opinions, you shall have mine.

Then you'll know.

quote:

Why does it take so long for orion to promote its cadets?

Because we wont take just anyone into the fold. Orion isnt like other fleets. Everyone of my people had to prove to me that they were worthy of the fleet, it's ideals and fellow commanders. We dont have casual gamers in Orion. We have a strong chain of command. We do things a certain way around here and everyone in the fleet respects that way. People who dont pull their weight, contribute to the betterment of the fleet and (Most importantly) dont perform their assigned tasks adequately will not graduate and will therefore not become full members of the fleet.

Thats why.

lol ep5 yea i do

Sir thank you for that information Sir!

To encourage my promotion i have decided to do some more PushUPS, to this little acronym i've made......

o- ORGANIZED

r-RESPECTED

i-INTELLIGENT

o-OVERWHELMING

n-NE WHERE , NE TIME, NE DAY, you got a mil prob in our section of space, we are there ORION ORION ORION!!!

FEAR THE HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: JJ ]

Of course you all know that JJ is a good one to keep waiting, because once you do promote him he will come out guns blazing at whoever appears to be the "enemy".

Such spirit in that marine... hehe