Sig Updates

Blades

As per this thread, everyone with a registered copy of BCM had best reconfig their sig to fall in line with this new directive. Failure to do so WELL before the SC's deadline will result in a serious ass kicking, followed by an even more serious ass kicking once the boss has finished removing his size twelves from your colon. Are we understood?

Excellent.

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Blades ]

JJ, there's a button under the "Instant UBB Code" heading that says "URL." Use it. If you can't find it for some reason, then it's...

code:

[ URL=
]Link[ /URL ]

(Without the spaces, obviously...)

I already tested my sig, but here it is again, just in case.

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Ancharon ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome aboard the Orion Fleet Cadet Baldor.

Your sig still needs a little freshing up. Look at Cadet Roger Wilco 2 posts above yours and follow that example. If you don't have a ship name, that is fine. Need help, just yell, and somebody will be along to help you further.

Oh, and go here, and make yourself known.

[ 02-01-2002, 06:16: Message edited by: GREG MILLER ]

Guest Grayfox

hola. im interested in joining orion fleet. i talked to $ilk and he said give a shoutout in the orion fleet section of the forums. so ima shoutin present and accounted for and waiting for the site to be up so i can register. and hopefully im in the right place... i hate being lost

Guest Grayfox

heh well, since spuzzum disappeared, i was the only one i noticed that was a ter/pol... oh well, i can be a ground pounder now ... or whatever they want me to be